Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
DevelopIntelligence is seeking a Solutions Engineer to join its Product Development team. This is a unique position with the ability to shape the direction of the organization and directly contribute to building successful programs.
The Solutions Engineer has many important roles in the organization:
As a Pre-sales/Solutions Engineer to support the sales and account management teams with client calls and technical course design
As a Technologies Product Manager to identify trending technologies and recommend new products and services to the organization
As a Content Developer to support the creation of new course outlines and keep existing outlines relevant and up to date
As an Educator within the organization to train the team on technologies, support our understanding of the technical landscape and guide clients into better educational decisions
- Ensure the organization’s technical offerings are relevant and accurate and position DI as a leader in the technical education industry
- Follow technological trends to support DI’s efforts in preparing for new technology needs
- Create, review and/or validate client project and program proposals and delivery timelines
- Develop course outlines for new technical offerings and update existing outlines based on successful programs and changes in the industry
- Collaborate with the Instructor Management team to identify new areas of recruiting and vet new instructor candidates
- Participate on client scoping calls with the Account Management team to determine the true need and ensure the appropriate instructors are being sourced
- Participate on client discovery calls with the New Business Development team to design courses that meet expectations
- Support the Marketing team with technical messaging and content organization
- Work with the Product Development team to develop new programs, products and services that deliver high-quality results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering preferred.
- Experience in technology engineering pre-sales or equivalent experience including consulting or professional services
- 3-5 years’ experience as a developer or system administrator
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle Familiar with various tech trends in web development, cloud, machine learning, DevOps, security and other technologies and methodologies
- A track record of successfully designing solutions for Enterprise accounts Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excited about technology and internally motivated to stay ahead of the curve in order to offer innovative solutions
- Able to communicate with technical SMEs both internally and externally to ensure requirements are gathered and met
- Able to communicate with non-technical stakeholders to align expectations and facilitate agreement with technical SMEs
- Able to push back on customers and DI employees when it is in their best interest, and are comfortable with difficult conversations
- Highly motivated, committed, effective and supportive team member, able to work flexibly, quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
- Well-respected among peers and superiors as someone who understands the needs and objectives of the business
- Methodical and accurate, displaying a strong desire for high quality, with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team with strong team building skills
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.