Strategic Account Manager
Superior, CO /
Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
The Strategic Account Manager will focus on all aspects of key and major account support at DevelopIntelligence. The role is a blend of account management and program management responsibilities. This is an opportunity to manage the delivery of world-class learning programs to Fortune 1000 technology companies.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Responsible for management of large annual revenue based on client accounts similar to managing large training budgets
- Maintain strong client relationships to ensure client retention and growth
- Effectively communicate with clients constantly and at all levels of the organization
- Utilize SalesForce CRM system for account and program management
- Utilize knowledge of technology industry trends and programming languages to enhance learning programs and client satisfaction
- Utilize leadership skills to best serve the DevelopIntelligence team
- Contribute to a small team environment with entrepreneurial spirit
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience successfully managing large complex annual programs ($250k+) for enterprise clients
- Strong knowledge of the technology industry, familiar with programming languages and aware of trends within the industry
- Passion for technology, learning and development
- Hungry and motivated to constantly increase the number of students involved and in training and the classes offered and ultimately help DevelopIntelligence grow
- Strong account management skills required, including a track record of meeting and exceeding large annual revenue targets (this position provides a strong base salary as well as bonuses based on achieving revenue targets
- Previous experience managing large training budgets helpful but not required
- Excellent customer service skills; proven track record of major account retention/growth
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and client loyalty
- Familiarity with Salesforce or experience with other CRM systems required
- Adaptable and able to transition quickly between responsibilities
- Eager to contribute in a fast-paced, small -team environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; degree in instructional design or adult education ideal
- Willing to travel approximately 25% of the year
- Previous management/leadership experience desired
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.