Here at DevelopIntelligence we work to improve the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients across the globe. We are a Colorado - based company, with trainers all over the world. Our clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to just name a few, and in our 9 years of providing training, our instructors have trained over 50,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is our 98% overall satisfaction rating from our students. We customize each training session to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves on personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. We are very much project focused and our learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of our end clients. Through our unique approach, our clients experience an effective learning solution designed specifically for them and their training needs. DI courses are customized to support the people (roles), the platform (development and production environments), and the project or product our client’s engineers are working on.
DevelopIntelligence is seeking a part-time Talent Sourcer to help us strategically grow our pool of technical instructor talent. This is a limited, part-time role with about 5-7 hours expected per week. We are continually recruiting Technical Instructors with skills in cutting-edge software development technologies including but not limited to Front-end Development, Big Data, DevOps, Python, Cloud, Spring Java, GoLang, Ruby, .NET, Data Science/AI/Machine Learning, CI/CD, Kubernetes/Docker, and many others. Our team of 100 (and growing) talented Contract Instructors work remotely and live anywhere.
- Work closely with DI to understand the technical requirements required
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other channels to source, screen and qualify passive candidates
- Stay informed of tech trends
- Track metrics and pipeline activity
- Demonstrated technical recruiting/sourcing experience
- Strong track record of identifying and engaging passive candidates
- A good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes
- A strong passion for technology and solid industry knowledge to understand relevant skills
- Familiarity with CRM tools or LinkedIn Recruiter
At DI, we are leading the charge to transform technical education for corporate clients around the globe.
Work with some of the best known companies in the world and some of the foremost experts in their fields. And of course – the awesome Colorado-based team.
Interested in joining our Boulder corporate team in Sales, Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations? We offer great benefits, a motivated and talented team, growth opportunities, and the chance to be a part of a truly unique and innovative company.