Data Science- Analyst
Data, Engineering, Technology
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
We are looking for a data scientist with expertise in statistical inference, machine learning, forecast modelling, operations research, decision science, and/or business intelligence -- able to design and implement rigorous analyses and experiments. Are you a data scientist who cares about concepts like model interpretability, A/B testing, and statistical power? Then we encourage you to apply to this position
Responsibilities will include:
- Building the foundational data science analytical culture at a growing company
- Designing and implementing scientifically rigorous analyses and experiments to support the delivery of health care services and improve outcomes for our members.
- Communicating about data and technical analyses to non-technical audiences
Desired Background and Experience:
- 4+ years of individual technical contributor experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL
- Strong experience in statistical inference, machine learning, forecast modelling, operations research, decision science, and/or business intelligence
- You are interested in greenfield projects. We are a growing company and we have only touched the surface of what we want to build.
- You’re a roll up your sleeves and jump right in kind of person
- You believe that data science is a team sport
- You’re fast hands on keys in finding clever solutions to problems and iterating from there
- We have offices in Waltham, MA and Palo Alto, CA
- We are open to remote candidates for senior hires
- Visa Sponsorship: We are not able to provide any type of visa sponsorship at this time including transfers and supporting OPT
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you.
Learn more about our Technology team here: