Medicare Compliance /
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit more about this role:
CMS requires appropriate oversight of all First Tier, Downstream and Related Entities. As the FDR Manager for Devoted you will be responsible for auditing and monitoring those vendors we have deemed an FDR. Your job will be to ensure that our FDRs are maintaining compliance with all applicable State and Federal regulations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Determining who will be an FDR
- Monitoring of FDRs
- Creating risk assessments
- Conducting desktop audits of FDRs
- Conducting onsite audits of FDRs
- Creating audit reports
- Creating scorecards and tools to evaluate the FDRs
- Issuing Corrective Action Plans as needed and ensuring that deficiencies have been addressed and corrected
Attributes to success:
- Demonstrating an effective FDR Compliance Program
- Providing meaningful results that can be communicated within the organization and used to resolve non-compliancy
- Meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate results internally and externally to our FDRs
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a startup, fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of healthcare, health insurance, compliance or auditor profession (equivalent combination of education and experience considered)
- Experience with Medicare (Part C & D) standards required
- Self-motivated with desire and flexibility to collaborate with co-workers in a virtual environment as a team player
- Ability to manage multiple FDRs and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to continue to learn and stay current on Medicare initiatives in the market place
- Ability to travel (approximately 30% of the time)
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.