In-House Network Representative
Houston, TX /
Network Management /
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
This role will be an opportunity for someone to enter the exciting and challenging realm of provider network servicing/contracting at an entry level. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team of provider network professionals while supporting them in their day to day functions. This is the first step in what could be a lifelong career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fielding all calls from providers who are calling to request access to our network
- Responding appropriately to all emails from providers requesting access to our network
- Fielding calls transferred from Provider Service that are unable to immediately be answered by Network Field Leads, addressing as appropriate
- Work with Network Field Leads in obtaining signatures/counter-signatures on contracts/amendments
- Assist Network Field Leads in organizing/maintaining executed contract folders
- Support Network Development by coordinating with Network Operations and reviewing necessary worksheets, documents, etc.
- Coordinates internal communications to Network Field Team as required
- Overall support of Network Development and Value Based Contracting Leadership as necessary
Attributes to success:
- Ability to articulate telephonically and written
- Organization is key in this role - getting back to those who are interested in being part of Devoted is important to representing our brand
- Comfort navigating multiple systems
Desired skills and experience:
- Solid ability to navigate either Google or MS Suite of products
- Healthcare or Health Insurance experience
- A proven track record of detail oriented work
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoted’s mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.