Sales Agent, Medicare Advantage
Broward County, FL
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic
culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We’re a disruptive startup with an
inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology,
and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone
like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of
experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their
support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors
easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and selling Medicare Advantage plans to Medicare recipients in the service area.
- Self-generate sales prospects from various community engagement initiatives within the market.
- Help spread awareness of the Devoted Health brand in the community.
- Partner with participating providers to grow their patient panels with new Devoted members.
- Adhere to all compliance rules and ethical standards.
- Achieve intended sales quotas
Attributes to success:
- A passion to make a difference in people’s lives and to improve the overall healthcare system in America
- Proven ability to engage in community-based marketing
- Stellar communication skills
- Ability to easily adapt to an agile work environment
- Technically savvy
- Team player who is customer-service oriented
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of the organization
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience selling Medicare Advantage plans in this particular service area.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Active and clean Florida Health Insurance license.
- Clean driving record
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.