Provider Marketing Specialist
Central Florida /
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
This role is an exciting opportunity to assist our Florida-market channel manager in the coordination and management of key projects with our provider and local-market partners. The ideal candidate is an operations-minded, project management All-Star who will be relentlessly focused on moving key initiatives across the finish line. That means helping to plan, coordinate and execute on events, projects, co-marketing campaigns and other initiatives that support the growth of our member-base and the success of our strategic partners. If you’re the right candidate, you’ll be energized by the idea of gaining multifaceted experience in areas like digital marketing, local events, relationship management, PR, offline/print/out of home advertising, and much more.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provider-facing interaction to determine marketing strategy, execution and project management of the strategy and analytical skills to determine ROI on said strategies
- Coordinating and completing projects on time and within scope
- Helping to launch, maintain and optimize digital and offline co-marketing campaigns (we’ll teach you!)
- Overseeing all aspects of projects including: setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring performance and summarizing the progression of initiatives
- Supporting local-market and provider led events
- Tracking and reporting on results helping to keep our home-grown relationship management system up to date with the latest information related to key partners
Attributes to success:
- Deeply organized with a keen attention to detail
- Self-starter who can move quickly and efficiently
- Resourceful, loves solving hard problems
- Forward-thinking and adaptable
- Mission-driven - you’re a “do gooder!”
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years of strategic marketing experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in a client-facing role, and ability to travel within a defined territory
- Healthcare experience is a plus, but not a "must"
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.