Provider Network Manager
Cleveland, OH /
Network Management /
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
About this role:
This is a key in our organization. The role will be responsible for network development and management along with servicing for an assigned geographic area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years experience in recruiting and managing provider networks along with negotiating, reviewing and amending contracts. This experience will include thorough knowledge of contracting with physicians and physician groups, integrated delivery systems, health systems, and ancillary providers using various payment methodologies including fee-for-service and value based / risk. Ideally, the candidate will possess a very high level of business acumen and be able to exhibit it both internally and externally to a wide variety of audiences. Innovation, independence and confidence are key competencies that need to be exhibited.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development, maintenance and management of an adequate provider network in assigned geographical area
- Maintaining relationships and all provider relations activities in assigned geographical area
- Negotiating and renegotiating contracts with providers as assigned
- Engage internal subject matter experts and providers to identify opportunities to improve provider / member cost and quality performance
- Monitoring of various reports to insure all necessary compliance requirements are met and maintained Reporting to leadership current status, risks, and potential opportunities in area of responsibility on a regular basis Support of overall Network Team as required to achieve success for Devoted Health
Attributes to success:
- Ability to make quick, independent decisions
- Mutually beneficial negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills Attention to detail Ability to analyze financial and performance reports and identify trends/variances“Big Picture” thinking...Understanding impacts of decisions on network as a whole
- Extremely effective oral/written communication skills
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years negotiating provider contracts including physician / provider group contracts with multiple payment methodologies including value based/risk
- Provider servicing experience
- Solid ability to navigate either Google or MS Suite of products High School Diploma or equivalent minimum
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.