Waltham, MA /
People Operations /
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about this role:
A personal assistant/high-level executive assistant working alongside a highly seasoned executive team. The Executive Assistant directly supports the Executive Chairman and New Markets Team making this role a key component of the Executive Office and point person for the company and its leaders. This role will provide support and leverage on both a strategic and tactical level, as well as assist on critical projects that are outside of Devoted Health’s scope.
Resourceful problem solver and a passion for new tasks and challenges. Highly independent, energetic and outgoing, a self-starter- proactive willing to “figure it out” if you don’t know the solution off hand. Someone who will say “what can I do to help” to anyone within the organization if a sensitive matter arises. The candidate must be able to make decisions independently, but not be afraid to ask for help when needed.
Remain reliable, honest and trustworthy at all times. Willing to make yourself available to the executives based on their schedule and different time zones. Someone who will be able to separate personal from professional at all times, working at such a high level within the organization is key.
An individual who is firm, confident and able to make decisions to solve problems, but be content remaining largely outside the company spotlight. Open to feedback from all levels of the organization and good at keeping communication open. Will be privy to high confidential information and decisions, therefore have the ability to be a steel trap.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage/supervise calendar(s), including scheduling appointments, arranging meetings/interviews and prioritizing strategic projects.
- Book complex domestic and international travel, as well as manage daily travel and logistics.
- Coordination of work flow and all relevant paperwork to prepare executives for meetings, interviews and presentations.
- Establish and maintain day-to-day office functions, including organizational filing systems.
- Track, validate and reconcile expenses, work closely with all members of the admin team.
- Gather information regarding issues, addressing them independently when appropriate, escalating as needed, summarizing important information and decision points for the executives.
- Prepare reports, presentation materials and routine correspondence with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Manage all functions of executive meetings as needed including creating agendas, taking minutes and ensuring follow-through on responsibilities.
- High level personal assistant role, taking on any projects that will free up the C-Suite time to focus on the business.
- Work with the executives spouse and families to coordinate various family engagements and projects when needed.
- Coordinate special personal and business events.
- Remain highly visible and available to the spouses as well as the executives when urgent matters arise.
Attributes to success:
- Having the utmost displays of confidentiality
- Being able to juggle multiple events, calendar schedules and drop of the dime changes with ease
- The ability to influence calendar times and meetings to make things happen
- You can adjust your approach to different personalities
- You can create a relationship with other Executive Assistants of internal and external stakeholders
Desired skills and experience:
- 3 + years of administrative experience
- Google Suite experience
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.