Integrations Business Analyst
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
We can’t transform health care for America’s seniors alone. It requires coordination and information exchange within the healthcare supply chain. If we do it well, we believe we can improve how healthcare is paid for, delivered, and experienced. The Integrations Business Analyst will be a member of Integration Operations. The team is a “Post Office” of electronic transactions, responsible for facilitation and monitoring of electronic connections and data files.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal teams and external partners to deliver and support a variety of integration technologies and data formats including ANSI, Batch EDI, API, and SFTP
- Deep dive into different business areas to deliver workflow optimization through electronic data exchange
- Collect requirements, design, prioritize, test, and project manage new integrations including coordination between external partners and internal stakeholders
- Monitor overall performance, quality, speed, and health of data exchange connections to ensure that information is flowing accurately and seamlessly between Devoted Health and our external partners
- Troubleshoot integration issues and QA downstream process by becoming proficient in navigation of the systems
- Perform root cause analysis and design solutions for complex problems, leveraging SQL and other tools
Attributes to success:
- You are highly collaborative and are comfortable at the intersection of Operations and Technology
- You are a roll up your sleeves and jump right in kind of person
- You are fast hands on keys in finding clever solutions to problems and iterating from there
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and a startup environment
- You have a deep desire to make US healthcare better
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams
- Project and stakeholder management
- Resourcefulness and ability to find solutions in ambiguous situations
- Multitasking and effective prioritization of critical tasks and conflicting requirements
- Familiarity with analytical tools, such as spreadsheets, business intelligence applications, and SQL
- General understanding of the software development lifecycle and management of technology
- Healthcare experience a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.