Marketing & Broker Sales Coordinator
Waltham, MA /
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Make a difference... a BIG difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We’re a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of health care, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
About the Role:
The Marketing & Broker Sales Coordinator will be the key link between broker groups and the Devoted Marketing team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Broker Organization Training
- Working cross functionally with members of the sales training team to create and maintain training timelines
- Help to facilitate creation of training materials
- Manage distribution of training materials to various team members and broker groups
2. Marketing Material Creation & Management
- Collaborate with creative team to create and implement marketing initiative to support sales broker groups
- Manage creative process and timelines from start to finish
- Communicate with necessary stakeholders on timelines and gain approvals as needed
- Ensure that all broker materials follow creative process to ensure compliance with CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines
- Manage distribution of marketing materials to broker groups, as well owning the implementation of marketing initiatives/communication to brokers (email campaigns, flyer creation, etc.)
- Track progress and performance of finalized initiatives after implementation
3. Vendor Coordination
- Coordinate and partner with various vendors to produce promotional and print materials
- Maintain vendor partnerships through weekly/ monthly check-ins
4. Budget Tracking and Monitoring
- Manage quarterly Broker Enablement budget
- Meticulously track all marketing spend for broker initiatives
- Report to Sales Enablement Channel leader on monthly spend
The ideal candidate has experience with working cross functionally, specifically with Marketing/Creative teams, as well as sales organizations. Must be able to negotiate timelines, cost, and scope of various projects. Must be able to work collaboratively with various groups, and maintain open lines of communication with management and stakeholders. Some marketing & creative experience is preferred.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.