Provider Network Development Specialist
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit more about this role: This role will be instrumental in maintaining and managing Devoted Health’s provider network and maintaining relationships with key physician groups who are instrumental in keeping our members healthy and satisfied. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of provider contract negotiations and global risk and performance based payment methodology. A key to success will be someone who has exhibited a proven ability to work independently, while still working with a team, exhibits strong organizational skills and is goal oriented.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships with providers and conducting necessary field activities associated with managing the provider network in assigned geographical area
- Negotiating and renegotiating contracts as required with physicians/physician groups
- Monitoring of various reports to insure all necessary compliance requirements are met and maintained
- Support of overall Network Team as required
Attributes to success:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to adjust your approach with different personality styles
- Must possess a very high level of business acumen and be able to exhibit it both internally and externally to a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to negotiate basic provider contracts
Desired skills and experience:
- 5 years experience in field provider relations
- Experience in recruiting and managing provider networks
- A knowledge of contracting with physicians and physician groups using various payment methodologies including global risk based contracting
- Understanding of Google Suite
- Understanding of Medicare Advantage space is preferred
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.