Full Stack Engineer
Somerville, MA /
You will work in multiple technology stacks including python, react and ruby on rails. You will also be expected to collaborate across multiple internal and external teams to implement features. The ideal candidate is interested in working with everything from user interface to infrastructure. On the job, you will write high quality code with attention to tests, while continuously increasing test coverage and code quality. You will help build and maintain Dexai's micro-services based software architecture. Along the way you can also work with Dexai's deployment infrastructure such as Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, etc.
Lastly you will work with directly with Robots!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with an Object Oriented Language; Python is a plus
- Problem solving and debugging complex, real-world, systems
- Excellent cross-team communication skills on complex technical topics
- Have a can-do attitude, recognize there are dozens of reasons why something can’t be done, but perhaps only one way it can
- Want to take ownership of the outcomes of your work
Additional Relevant Experiences
- Cloud-based infrastructure: AWS, Azure, Google cloud platform, etc…
- Databases: Postgres, MYSQL, Oracle, etc...
- Orchestration : Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, etc...
- Automated configuration: Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc...
- CICD: Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, etc...