Materials Handler System Test
Engineering – System Test /
At Dexterity, we believe robots can positively transform the world. Our breakthrough technology frees people to do the creative, inspiring, problem-solving jobs that humans do best by enabling robots to handle repetitive and physically difficult work.
We’re starting with warehouse automation, where the need for smarter, more resilient supply chains impacts millions of lives and businesses around the world. Dexterity's full-stack robotics systems pick, move, pack, and collaborate with human-like skill, awareness, and learning capabilities. Our systems are software-driven, hardware-agnostic, and have already picked over 15 million goods in production. And did we mention we’re customer-obsessed? Every decision, large and small, is driven by one question – how can we empower our customers with robots to do more than they thought was possible?
Dexterity is one of the fastest growing companies in robotics, backed by world-class investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Obvious Ventures. We’re a diverse and multidisciplinary team with a culture built on passion, trust, and dedication. Come join Dexterity and help make intelligent robots a reality!
As our System Test Materials Handler you will responsible for assisting the test/development team in delivering high reliability distributed robot applications.
Day to Day Activities
- Arranging the test materials (packages) before and after the test runs.
- Assisting the test/development team members during the test runs as per the intended test scenarios
- Keeping the packages back to the storage area after the test runs
- Keeping the storage area and workspace tidy
- Organizing, maintaining, and monitoring inventory of packages
- Storing damaged customer packages in a designated place to return those back to the customer
- Reusing damaged internal packages as stuffing for new packages, if possible, or bringing it to the attention of the test lead
- Assisting the test/development team members in addressing any specific test need, which may come up at the time of testing
- Knowledge of operating warehouse machinery
- Strong sense of ownership, customer focus, collaborative and teamwork
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel and work at customer sites in some situations (<10%)
- Organizational skills to assist multiple simultaneous release test cycles
- Certification in forklift operation is a plus
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- This position periodically requires working in a warehouse environment where the robotic systems are deployed.
- Loud work environment with temperature changes due to seasons.
- Ability to lift 40lbs or heavier with assistance.
- Ability to be on feet and walking around warehouse for majority of the day.
Base pay is one element of our Total Rewards package which may also include comprehensive benefits and equity etc., depending on eligibility. The annual base salary range for this position is from $55,000 to $85,000. The actual base pay offered will be determined on factors such as years of relevant experience, skills, education etc. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.