Senior Sales Executive
Sales and Marketing – Sales /
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for lead generation in assigned accounts; develop account plans for territory; lead defined sales pursuit strategy to close and widen the expansion of existing customers. Evaluate customer requirements and develop and implement sales strategies designed to satisfy those requirements while ensuring profitable growth, adding value, improving performance, and ensuring optimum levels of customer satisfaction.
At Dexterity, we believe robots can positively transform the world. Our breakthrough technology frees people to do the creative, inspiring, problem-solving jobs that humans do best by enabling robots to handle repetitive and physically difficult work.
We’re starting with warehouse automation, where the need for smarter, more resilient supply chains impacts millions of lives and businesses around the world. Dexterity's full-stack robotics systems pick, move, pack, and collaborate with human-like skill, awareness, and learning capabilities. Our systems are software-driven, hardware-agnostic, and have already picked over 15 million goods in production. And did we mention we’re customer-obsessed? Every decision, large and small, is driven by one question – how can we empower our customers with robots to do more than they thought was possible?
Dexterity is one of the fastest growing companies in robotics, backed by world-class investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Obvious Ventures. We’re a diverse and multidisciplinary team with a culture built on passion, trust, and dedication. Come join Dexterity and help make intelligent robots a reality!
Day to Day Activities
● Define and create strategy for customers across Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Distribution sectors
● Achieve annual sales goals
● Self-starter to achieve their goals
● Monitor the market and competitor products and activities
● Provide detailed sales forecasting
● Review customer activity, anticipate customer needs and improve customer satisfaction
● Degree in Engineering or Business administration (preferable), and experience in sales,
● Preferably experience with value-based sales in the E-Commerce or General industry, Supply Chain and Distribution, and knowledge of integrated automation systems - robotics is highly preferred.
● Experience working with customers at the executive level with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Creative thinker with a commercial focus, good technical understanding, and results orientation.
● Travel: up to 70%
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.