New Hampshire Democratic Party: Research Tracker
Research – Research /
The New Hampshire Democratic Party is seeking a Research Tracker based in Concord, NH to join the campaign through the 2024 election. The Research Tracker is a key member of the research team, monitoring opponents on a day-to-day basis both in person and virtually and reporting out.
We are looking for someone with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, who is a responsive, passionate and determined worker with a creative approach to identifying research opportunities, and who has experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires accurate work on tight deadlines.
The Research Tracker will work closely with members of the research and communications teams. We are looking for candidates who are excited about campaigns and looking to grow their research skills.
Responsibilities: The Research Tracker will be responsible for comprehensively tracking opponents’ schedules and finding opportunities to record opponents, get them on the record, and hold them accountable. The Research Tracker will transcribe and comprehensively report out events and activities to the campaign team and assist with other duties as assigned such as opposition research, rapid response, and paid media tracking.
- Interest and passion for politics, campaign experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage up while prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while being proactive and communicative with other staff
- A desire to hone research and political skills in a dynamic, active department
- Discretion and sound judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- Research and confirm details for tracking opportunities; provide recorded footage and audio of public events in a timely manner
- Provide same-day footage and memos with key activity highlighted
- The Research Tracker is a self-starter who can proactively solve problems and provide a high level of precision and detail in their work
- The Research Tracker will maintain relationships with key stakeholders to achieve program goals
The ideal candidate will have
- A current driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle and cell phone
- Availability to work some weeknights and weekends as needed
How to Apply
To apply, email a cover letter describing your interest in the position and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list “Research Tracker” in the subject line. No calls, please. Position will be open until filled and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Salary is based on level of experience. The NHDP provides medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee at no monthly premium cost to the employee, and we have a generous vacation package.