Software Engineer - India
Dgraph Labs, home of Dgraph, the only native GraphQL database. Started by ex-Google engineers, our mission is to empower developers to build smarter apps with GraphQL and the world’s most advanced graph technology. With over 13,000 GitHub stars and more than 2.6 million downloads, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database on GitHub.
Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups, and powering use cases like customer 360, financial intelligence, recommendation engines, knowledge graph, social networks, and many more. We are headquartered in San Francisco with a distributed team across the globe. Dgraph is well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.
- You will design and implement new features of Dgraph or related projects like BadgerDB.
- You will review your peers’ code. Code reviews at Dgraph are seen as a way to not only ensure the quality of contributions but also as an opportunity for bidirectional knowledge transfer.
- You will have the opportunity to share your experience in technical blog posts. If you don’t feel confident writing blog posts but you’re interested in it, this might be a great learning opportunity - the whole Developer Relations team is here to help you.
- 7+ years of experience developing distributed systems or databases.
- Experience building applications in C, C++ or Go.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.