United States /
Product Management /
Dgraph Labs, home of Dgraph, the only native GraphQL database. Started by ex-Google engineers, our mission is to empower developers to build smarter apps with GraphQL and the world’s most advanced graph technology. With over 15,000 GitHub stars and more than 8.4 million downloads, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database on GitHub.
Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups, and powering use cases like customer 360, financial intelligence, recommendation engines, knowledge graph, social networks, and many more. We are headquartered in San Francisco with a distributed team across the globe. Dgraph is well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.
- As a Product Manager at Dgraph Labs, you will solve complex problems by utilizing your technical depth and data-driven approach to finding solutions. You have the ability to define the anatomy of a product and clearly articulate all aspects of the technology and user profile. You might be someone who has an engineering background and uses your technical skills while driving product roadmap and partnering across the business to take product development from concept to launch.
Key Outcomes Expected:
- Drive product development from concept to launch and successful iteration in a fast-paced customer obsessed organization
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing, QA and other teams to deliver robust product solutions
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences
- Experience as a Product Manager or Owner within a SaaS organization
- Hands-on experience working with a product, identify bugs and proactively overseeing the fix
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- User-first mindset with experience in user research and testing
- Demonstrated success working at a fast paced startup environment
Dgraph Core Values:
- Be Open Source: Humble, Honest, Transparent, Open Minded, Assertive.
- Create an Incredible User Experience: Solve user issues, Prioritize bugs, Respond quickly, Anticipate user problems.
- Simplify and Deliver: Simplify solutions, Deliver quickly, Deliver quality solutions.
- Collaborate and Iterate; Experiment and Evolve: Curious, Embark on risky projects, Show leadership
- Action over Talk; Logic over Feelings: Talk about actionable solutions, Avoid monologues, Keep ego aside, Disagree and Commit, Debate logically and respectfully