Customer Support Engineer
Customer Success /
Dgraph Labs, home of Dgraph, the only native GraphQL database. Started by ex-Google engineers, our mission is to empower developers to build smarter apps with GraphQL and the world’s most advanced graph technology. With over 16,000 GitHub stars and more than 10 million downloads, Dgraph is the most popular open-source graph database on GitHub.
Our customers range from global Fortune 500 companies to emerging startups, and powering use cases like customer 360, financial intelligence, recommendation engines, knowledge graph, social networks, and many more. We are headquartered in San Francisco with a distributed team across the globe. Dgraph is well-funded, with lead investors from Redpoint and Bain Capital.
At Dgraph, we are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team immediately. This is a remote-friendly role working in the US timezone.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Customer Success, Customer/Technical Support, or a similar customer-centric role with extraordinary confidence in speaking and presenting in a customer setting
- Customer satisfaction driven, being able to take ownership of a customer and drive them to success - be on top of their issues and forecast possible issues.
- Involved with Pre-sales team, being able to conduct a PoC independently
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Service or other cloud infrastructure platforms (GCP, Azure)
- Nice to have experience working with Database and Distributed Systems
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning, excellent analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, monitorings
- Experience with data modelling (GraphQL schema) with knowledge of GraphQL, SQL, query tuning/optimization in a Graph Database scenario is nice to have
- Understanding of data services