DxRx Product Manager (Northern Ireland / UK / Ireland)
Northern Ireland /
Platform – DxRx Product Management Team /
At Diaceutics we believe that every patient should get the precision medicine they deserve. We are a data analytics and end-to-end services provider enabled by DXRX - the world’s first Diagnostic Network solution for the development and commercialization of precision medicine diagnostics. Diaceutics has worked on every precision medicine brought to market and provides services to 36 of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. We have built the world’s largest repository of diagnostic testing data with a growing network of 2500 labs in 51 countries.
Diaceutics is building a new SaaS product to revolutionize how we deliver value to our pharma clients, lab partners and how we engage and bring value to the various stakeholders in the precision medicine domain. As we introduce new capabilities and products to our portfolio, we’re looking to grow our product management function to help drive highly engaging network effects across our stakeholders in our platform. This role will focus on our pharma clients and the internal stakeholders who engage with them, including Knowledge & Insights, Project Management Office and Key Account Managers.
We are a distributed team. Keeping in touch with a remote team is part of the job, ensuring you understand the technical architecture, product strategy, and the roadmap ahead. We are seeking an experienced product manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving value and engaging experiences, understanding our users and ways to connect them by working with a team to create and drive positive network effect.
You will work closely with both product design and the engineering team but also the executive team and product marketing team to ensure alignment and maximize our opportunity. We need somebody who is comfortable learning our domain to identify ways to innovate and improve.
Primary responsibility is to work with stakeholders and lead assigned product areas, developing clear roadmaps that can inform the direction of the platform. This vision should set Diaceutics apart from any competition and bring significant value to key stakeholders in precision medicine.
1. Convince potential users that a change is needed and will provide massive benefits to them vs the status quo.
2. Create a tangible product iniatitives that is well researched and represents real business value for all parties.
3. Articulate why legacy approaches have to be broken and built back up in a way that is sustainable to achieve the goals.
4. Use your experience to dig into the workloads and experiences of our platform stakeholders and partner with development to bring solutions that integrate into how they work.
5. Foster strong relationships and partner with Engineering, Commercial, Knowledge & Insights as well as our Global Lab team to understand needs, gain and validate insights.
6. Identify, specify, and prioritize features and capabilities through direct input with users (internal and external), customers, developers and architects and your knowledge of the domain.
7. Work with Product Marketing to communicate the value and features of the platform to key stakeholders, understanding how to leverage Digital Marketing Campaigns to achieve your goals and those of your team.
8. Create success criteria across appropriate metrics including but not limited to revenue, users, active users and network effects. Actively monitor these metrics and drive features to achieve success.
9. Help prioritisation, keep the team focused, and communicate to stakeholders regularly.
10. Be the product champion externally, and passionate voice of the users and customers internally.
11. Be comfortable that Product manager is the job and product owner is a role you play amongst others as part of and Agile team.
12. Program Management – juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, deliver results.
· Be able to define experiments, set metrics and use data to inform decisions.
· Confident at leading product discovery initiatives to validate business goals, strategy and future product direction.
· Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to teach others e.g. evangelize developers.
· Ability to facilitate inception and discovery workshops and build consensus between stakeholders.
· High level of ownership and attention to detail and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Hold a third level qualification or higher in a business studies / scientific / engineering field.
· 3+ years’ experience working in a platform SaaS product management role.
· 2+ years’ experience in relevant domain, e.g. Product Discovery, Precision Medicine, Healthcare, Data.
· Comfortable working in an agile development environment and understanding the value of modern technology stacks.
· Experience working in cross functional, distributed teams and interacting with leadership.
· Analytical in your decision making, you define success of product features and measure against it.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to influence and persuade.
· Strong personal skills, you get to know your colleagues, you treat them with respect, show empathy and you celebrate their success.
· Be comfortable working at times where there may be high degrees of uncertainty.
· Excellent knowledge of Atlassian tools, leveraging them to plan and report on your activity.
· Because your team are remote, you turn on your video on 1-1 and conference calls.
· High energy and ownership, proactive with ability to learn new domains to get the job done.
Life at Diaceutics
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 23 countries around the world with current expansion across Asia. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. 80% of our employees work remotely and we collaborate together as a global village. At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Our employees are Empowered to take responsibility for their own personal development, encouraged to use strategic Foresight in leadership decisions, to build positive working relationships through Fun and productive engagements and to think independently like an Entrepreneur where the best idea wins no matter who said it. Communication flow is a key part of our inclusive working culture where team building leads to camaraderie and Trust between co-workers. We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependant on role).
· Training and development budgets for every team.
· Remote / Virtual Working.
· Generous Annual and Public Holiday allowance.
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits.
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions.
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan.
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme.
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together.
Click here for Diaceutics PLC's Candidate Privacy Statement