Head of Marketing (NI / UK / EU)
NI / UK / EU /
Sales & Marketing – Marketing Team /
At Diaceutics we believe that every patient should have access to the right treatment at the right time. We provide the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with an end-to-end solution for the launch of precision medicine diagnostics enabled by DXRX – The Diagnostic Network®.
DXRX is the world’s first diagnostic commercialization platform for precision medicine, integrating multiple pipelines of real-world diagnostic testing data from a global network of laboratories.
Please note applicants must be based in Northern Ireland / UK / EU.
CLOSING DATE: 9 am GMT, 13th February 2023
The Diaceutics business model is one that synergizes multiple inputs and research data streams to guide pharmaceutical clients in precision medicine and diagnostic strategy.
The Head of Marketing will lead the Marketing Department to design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals across product and corporate activities.
The Head of Marketing will have a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including corporate and product campaigns and digital marketing strategies. They will be highly professional and will play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide vision, direction, and leadership to Diaceutics Marketing team. Create energy and momentum within the team and with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Define and execute corporate marketing and brand strategy, resulting in consistent branding, messaging and positioning.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive growth in both developed and emerging markets across the drug development continuum for Diaceutics customers, including the potential to address needs with adjacent markets and new opportunities.
- Drive insights and needs assessment for our customer’s key stakeholders (pharmaceutics, laboratory, biotech, payers, policymakers) to increase market access and influence standards in delivering Diaceutics products.
- Analyse metrics to constantly evaluate the effectiveness of the programs and initiatives. Identify opportunities to improve performance (from internal and customers’ perspectives) and develop tactics and tools to monitor and communicate results.
- Contribute and provide input for the lifecycle management of the products within the Diaceutics product portfolio, including maintenance of product roadmaps, new product introduction, and other projects directly affecting business profitability.
- Manage and develop team focusing on key competencies mapped to the success of overall business goals.
- Financial and budget planning/forecasting, review, recommendations and tracking of key performance indicators.
- Drive lead creation efforts within existing market segmentation and new market opportunities.
- Partner with sales and product leaders in the development and refinement of promotional and pricing strategies, and sales tools.
- Track sales execution to target, co-own sales strategies and drive commercial countermeasure to ensure plan execution.
- Drive understanding of customer needs/issues, market dynamics and competitive landscape in partnership with sales and product teams and communicate global trends.
- Oversees projects of considerable complexity involving solutions to problems that affect the entire business to achieve goals critical to the maintenance and development of market share objectives, product marketability, and business profitability.
- Ensure seamless communication and collaboration across functions and geographies.
- Interface regularly with internal and regional customer interfacing groups to solicit feedback and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build relationships with current and future customers providing high-level targeted solutions for current and future development opportunities.
- Maintain contacts involving significant responsibility with customers and other medical professionals, representatives of professional organizations with whom the business is affiliated, and professional/management levels within the business.
- Evaluate communication, documentation programs, and support tools for effectiveness through customer and sales team feedback as well as objective research.
- Deep life sciences industry knowledge with practical expertise in sales cycle ownership and execution.
- Proven experience selling data and/or consulting services from across any of the Data providers, CRO services, or Life Science Business Consulting marketplaces.
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels with the ability to establish and maintain successful networks.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to self-motivate and diligence in CRM management.
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability to plan and execute and manage accounts to drive future business opportunities. Experience building and executing Account Plans are essential.
- Goal-oriented with a high achiever mindset and proven track record delivering and exceeding annual sales targets.
- High levels of impact and influence – both internal and external across different functions.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving ability, customer focus.
- Entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude that seeks to identify innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) with individuals from different cultural, professional and academic backgrounds, including the ability to simplify complex issues.
- Bright, conceptual, quick learner, able to quickly assess a situation and generate new insights and actionable ideas.
- Effective learning agility with an aptitude to learn, understand and communicate detailed technical/medical terminology and to maintain an appropriate knowledge level.
General Education and Experience:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree required in life sciences, business administration, economics, statistics, computer science, or a related field. MBA or higher degrees are preferred.
- Experience – Min 5 years of marketing experience in life sciences, CRO, pharmaceutical, or IVD industry. Commercial experience in data services is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a strategy to drive sales performance.
- Experience of ensuring that marketing activity is compliant with accepted professional standards, policies, procedures, and legislation including but not limited to copyright, website cookies, electronic marketing PECR, privacy and data protection law.
- Computer and Software Knowledge and Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, skilled user Excel and Powerpoint. Experience of CRM / SFDC is advantageous
Life at Diaceutics:
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 13 countries around the world. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. All of our employees work remotely or in a hybrid model and we collaborate together as a global community.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Diaceutics community is Empowered to explore new ideas and paths, and to develop new solutions for our pharma clients and lab partners. By applying Foresight, innovative and entrepreneurial skills we can lead at the forefront of Precision Medicine. Fun is what makes life working at Diaceutics so special as it is the fuel of what we do, both internally and externally. Special care for Empathy allows us to create an open environment for working together, being listened to and understood, even when working remotely. Communication has a special place at Diaceutics, being key across all our interactions, where we assume positive intent which leads to widespread Trust across our community.
We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
· Training and development opportunities
· Remote / Virtual Working
· Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
· Share Incentive Plan
· Increase of Annual Leave with tenure
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Group Income Protection
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please see link below to our Candidate Privacy Statement -