Head of Knowledge and Implementation (UK / EU / US)
Northern Ireland /
Precision Insights & Deliverables (PID) – Knowledge & Implementation Team /
Successful candidates should be based in the UK, EU or US
At Diaceutics we believe that every patient should get the precision medicine they deserve. We are a data analytics and end-to-end services provider enabled by DXRX - the world’s first Diagnostic Network solution for the development and commercialization of precision medicine diagnostics. Diaceutics has worked on every precision medicine brought to market and provides services to 36 of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. We have built the world’s largest repository of diagnostic testing data with a growing network of 2500 labs in 51 countries.
Diaceutics’ Knowledge and Implementation Team is delivering valuable content & strategic support according to pharmaceutical clients need as well as driving thought leadership in precision medicine and diagnostic strategy. The primary purpose of this position is to effectively lead and inspire the Knowledge & Implementation specialist team in efficiently delivering client delight through high quality interactions and supply of content or strategic guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Actively contribute in the continuous development of the global “Precision Insight & Delivery” team as a critical leadership team member.
2. Have a mindset of continuous improvement bringing new and creative ideas to management and leadership teams for improvements.
3. Develop and maintain a program of team training & development to strengthen both individual and team technical and leadership capabilities enabling client delight.
4. Responsibilities for people management of the K&I team including:
c. Training Plans
d. Onboarding, Plan and Execution
e. Performance Management
f. Timesheet, expense & vacation approvals.
5. Develop and drive “Critical thinking” into the DNA of the team and secure consistent quality team outputs that demonstrate a deep understanding of the customer requirements.
6. Proactively coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate Diaceutics capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
7. Collaborate closely with cross functional stakeholders, influencing without authority to drive end-to-end project delivery excellence.
8. Prioritisation, responsiveness & flexibility in managing multiple tasks & encouraging the same in the team.
9. Provide professional client liaison & project leadership for a portfolio of client accounts.
10. Identify & support business development initiatives and actively engages with the strategic development of the business.
11. Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities.
12. Proactively continues to develop specific subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
13. Leverage significant in vitro diagnostic experience to think creatively solving todays and predicting tomorrows challenges in personalized medicine.
14. Challenge and support project teams in the development of client deliverables that distil complex datasets and concepts to easily to understand and communicate materials.
15. Derive actionable insights from qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the resolution of client issues or opportunities through the development of strategies and tactical plans.
16. Maintain a high standard of professional conduct and compliance with all company SOP’s, policies and procedures.
17. Contribute and participate within relevant company forums and activities to support professional knowledge sharing.
18. Driving continuous improvement and innovation processes that impact positively on the business and identify new business opportunities.
19. Promote Diaceutics culture and philosophy as reflected through completed projects, as well as quality of internal and external client interactions.
20. Ability to work atypical work hours to achieve tight deadlines in a virtual global work environment.
1. Leadership Capabilities: Deep understanding & highly skilled at using multiple leadership tools across internal & external stakeholders, in a line & matrix organizational structure.
2. Self-directed: Ability to work independently with self-motivation to solve complex problems in a virtual office environment. Accepting feedback and guidance with alacrity.
3. Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates maturity, self-awareness and emotional intelligence while working cross-functionally. Builds strong internal and external relationships. Ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences both internal and external to the Company.
4. Diagnostic launch and commercialization: Understanding of in vitro diagnostic commercialization requirements, ideally direct launch experience with multiple IVD products in oncology. Priority given to candidate who have launched companion diagnostics.
5. Diagnostic regulatory: Understanding of regulatory requirements for IVD products in US and EU. Understanding and experience of IVD requirements in additional markets including Canada, Latin America and Asia is desired.
6. Diagnostic reimbursement: Understanding and awareness of IVD reimbursement mechanisms in key markets including US and EU. As above, understanding of additional markets is desired.
7. Data analysis: Strong analytic ability. Able to determine trends and develop insights from complex data sets.
8. Presentation skills: Ability to present in person or by phone to pharmaceutical clients as required. Relaying complex information with aplomb.
General Education and Experience:
1. Education – Bachelor’s degree in scientific field is required. Advanced degree e.g. MBA, Masters or other is preferred.
2. Experience – Minimum of 5 years of IVD marketing, medical affairs or similar strategic experience required. The preferred candidate will also have 6-10 years with successful team leadership & consultancy experience.
3. Disease State Knowledge - Experience and strong understanding of Oncology market including diagnostic testing algorithms is strongly desired. Additional understanding of laboratory techniques and technologies desired.
4. Computer and Software Knowledge and Skills – Proficient skills in Microsoft Office suite. Advanced PowerPoint user preferred. Knowledge and use of data analysis and graphic tools such as Tableau are strongly desired. Experience in healthcare, medical device or in vitro diagnostic and or consulting is desired.
Life at Diaceutics
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 23 countries around the world with current expansion across Asia. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. 80% of our employees work remotely and we collaborate together as a global village. At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Our employees are Empowered to take responsibility for their own personal development, encouraged to use strategic Foresight in leadership decisions, to build positive working relationships through Fun and productive engagements and to think independently like an Entrepreneur where the best idea wins no matter who said it. Communication flow is a key part of our inclusive working culture where team building leads to camaraderie and Trust between co-workers. We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependant on role).
· Training and development budgets for every team.
· Remote / Virtual Working.
- 9 Day Working Fortnight.
· Generous Annual and Public Holiday allowance.
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits.
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions.
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan.
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme.
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together.
Please see link below to Diaceutics’ Candidate Privacy Statement: