Data Visualization – Associate Director
Northern Ireland /
Insight & Engagement Services Division – Analyst Department /
At Diaceutics, we have a business aligned to a compelling cause and belief. Our purpose is the North Star for our strategic direction. It guides growth, keeping us focused on the impact on the patient.
Every patient gets the opportunity to receive the right test and the right drug to change their disease.
We provide the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with solutions for the launch of precision medicine diagnostics enabled by DXRX – The Diagnostic Network®.
DXRX is the world’s first diagnostic commercialization platform for precision medicine, integrating multiple pipelines of best-in-class real-world diagnostic testing data from a global network of laboratories, providing life sciences organizations the insights needed for deep understanding, segmentation, and targeting in precision medicine.
Please note: Candidates should be based within the United Kingdom.
A waiting list will be compiled for future Data Visualization positions that may arise within the next 12 months.
As part of the data visualization team, the Data Visualization Associate Director will have a strong analytical mindset and experience with visualizing complex data in an innovative way as well as building dashboards for a variety of different external stakeholder engagements.
The individual will need to work cross-functionally across different internal teams and client accounts, leading data visualization across all data projects delivered to clients, translating their complex data requirements into visually attractive, informative outputs to enable elucidation of insights that can drive our customers business growth.
Data from a wide range of sources will be translated into insightful dashboards for easy consumption for clients. Importantly taking the data and applying business analytics to draw insights is a component of this role. The individual will ensure clients utilize and gain maximum value from the Diaceutics products and our DXRX analytics platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Build and maintain best-in-class dashboards and visualisation of advanced analytics to our clients in the pharmaceutical/life science sector.
2. Design and create interactive visualizations that facilitate generation of insights and understanding of data correlations through the drug commercialisation process.
3. Translate complex rules and project requirements from internal and external stakeholders into technical specifications, including calculations, custom groups, parameters, filtering criteria, aggregations, etc.
5. Ensure input data is of high quality and is supplemented with industry insights and business knowledge to deliver clear and effective dashboards within a set deadline and exceed client expectations to secure repeat business.
6. Work collaboratively together with other teams to support operational excellence.
7. Apply critical thinking and problem-solving methodologies to identify process improvements and ensure best-in-class operational performance.
General Education and Experience:
•Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, computer science, informatics, mathematics or a scientific field (an additional PhD, MSc or MBA degree preferred)
Minimum 3 years:
•Experience of designing, developing, and maintaining user-friendly data visualizations and dashboards using complex datasets from different sources. Implementing best practices to ensure dashboard design consistency for the best user experience.
•Working understanding of the healthcare data space including Claims, EHR, and clinical data sources and has hands-on experience with relational databases and managing large amounts of complex data.
•Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI/Sisense to support the team with creating interactive stories, dashboards and visualizations.
•Proficiency in database languages (SQL), understanding of data models and databases, data wrangling and data architecture.
•Demonstrating a data curious mindset and explore improved ways to answer client’s business questions in clean and clinical visualisations.
•Hands-on experience with relational databases and managing large amounts of complex data.
•Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
•Working with commercial healthcare data, experience with US claims data preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
1. Proven success in efficient dashboard delivery, translating complex client questions into clear, insightful and efficient data visualizations.
3. Working understanding of pharmacy, EHR, claims, and lab data and how commercial pharmaceutical functions can use these data sets.
4. Evidence of excellent interpersonal and communication skills to drive successful outcomes with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
5. Proven self-starter ability, with evidence of having worked independently and on your initiative.
6. Ability to embrace and manage work in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to travel ad hoc to meet the role's needs.
Life at Diaceutics
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 13 countries around the world. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. All of our employees work remotely or in a hybrid model and we collaborate together as a global community.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Diaceutics community is Empowered to explore new ideas and paths, and to develop new solutions for our pharma clients and lab partners. By applying Foresight, innovative and entrepreneurial skills we can lead at the forefront of Precision Medicine. Fun is what makes life working at Diaceutics so special as it is the fuel of what we do, both internally and externally. Special care for Empathy allows us to create an open environment for working together, being listened to and understood, even when working remotely. Communication has a special place at Diaceutics, being key across all our interactions, where we assume positive intent which leads to widespread Trust across our community.
We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
· Training and development opportunities
· Remote / Virtual Working
· Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
· Share Incentive Plan
· Increase of Annual Leave with tenure
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Group Income Protection
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please see link below to our Candidate Privacy Statement -