Omnichannel Client Delivery Lead
UK / EU / US /
Tech Engagement Solutions – Tech Engagement /
At Diaceutics we believe that every patient should have access to the right treatment at the right time. We provide the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with an end-to-end solution for the launch of precision medicine diagnostics enabled by DXRX – The Diagnostic Network®.
DXRX is the world’s first diagnostic commercialization platform for precision medicine, integrating multiple pipelines of real-world diagnostic testing data from a global network of laboratories.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN THE UK / EU / US
Northern Ireland based candidates are expected to attend the Belfast HQ 2-3 days per week. Candidates outside Northern Ireland will be working remotely.
Closing Date : 9 am GMT, 23rd January 2023
The Omnichannel, Client Delivery Lead is a newly created role reporting to the Engagement Solutions Division Head of Department. The role holder will be responsible for designing, building and leading Omnichannel Engagement Solutions for Diaceutics and will be accountable for driving the optimal omnichannel engagement and experience for our clients.
The Omnichannel Client Delivery Lead will work in close partnership with Diaceutics Insights Team and our DXRX Lab Network, as well as working cross functionally with our client facing and commercial teams. The role holder will be responsible for establishing, measuring, and continuously reporting out operational key performance indicators to internal and external stakeholders.
This pioneering role will build unique offerings with compelling positioning, key messaging, and a strong value story to fulfil our purpose with the ultimate benchmarking of success being the successful development of differentiated products that maximize the overall impact on the lives of patients while delivering value to clients and Diaceutics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create omnichannel capabilities including channel goal definition, content creation, patient journey mapping, rollout strategy, campaign calendar, and channel measurement.
- Develop omnichannel strategies to achieve short and long-term product objectives aligned with our Corporate Strategy.
- Own digital strategy and channel execution experience along with marketing operations, operations, and data privacy knowledge.
- Drive an understanding of customer needs and integrates the customer journey to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Be aware of industry trends and implement innovative technology solutions by working cross-functionally with internal teams and client medical affairs teams to deliver on brand needs.
- Creation of predictive analytics tools to support end to end customer experience.
- Capture customer feedback, best practices, and learnings to evolve the omnichannel effectiveness and apply to future programs.
- Managing agencies and client internal departments to ensure execution towards business objectives.
- Be the guardian of quality of content in all client deliverables leading to client delight and secure Diaceutics position to be the preferred partner to work with.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Proven upskilling, deep understanding and excellent capabilities in the disciplines and competencies of the Diaceutics’ Engagement Solutions delivery e.g., customer-centric delivery and planning, business reporting, product and omnichannel transformation, precision medicine commercialization, account and enterprise sales engagement, organizational impact and change management.
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in pharmaceutical promotions, pharmaceutical industry guidelines, and other compliance-related issues.
- Ability to interpret, analyse and understand critical data insights and trends, to inform and align the most suitable engagement solutions to drive client value and deliver the greatest impact on therapy adoption and awareness.
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal and communication skills to drive successful outcomes with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Proven self-starter ability, with evidence of having worked independently and on your own initiative at a senior level to drive successful outcomes.
- Experience/ working understanding of a technology and/or product solutions to translate the client needs into a future offering that sets apart Diaceutics.
- Experience in Healthcare / Life Sciences, with a focus on working directly with strategic leaders to drive business performance. Ability to both embrace and manage work in a fast growing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel on an ad hoc basis to meet the needs of the role.
General Education and Experience:
- Experience – 5+ years’ experience in pharma or life sciences industry with commercial and omnichannel marketing experience.
- Experience of consulting with clients to understand their needs and providing strategic recommendations.
- Client focus – demonstrate high attention to detail and an exceptional customer service ethos. Able to work atypical hours to adapt to customer time zones and at times short deadlines.
- Computer and Software Knowledge and Skills – Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced PowerPoint and Excel users preferred. Experience with database, data visualization and project management tools desired.
- Virtual Communication – demonstrated expertise with internet based teleconferencing and communication technology and global teleconferencing platforms is strongly desired.
Life at Diaceutics:
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 13 countries around the world. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. All of our employees work remotely or in a hybrid model and we collaborate together as a global community.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Diaceutics community is Empowered to explore new ideas and paths, and to develop new solutions for our pharma clients and lab partners. By applying Foresight, innovative and entrepreneurial skills we can lead at the forefront of Precision Medicine. Fun is what makes life working at Diaceutics so special as it is the fuel of what we do, both internally and externally. Special care for Empathy allows us to create an open environment for working together, being listened to and understood, even when working remotely. Communication has a special place at Diaceutics, being key across all our interactions, where we assume positive intent which leads to widespread Trust across our community.
We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
· Training and development opportunities
· Hybrid / Remote / Virtual Working
· Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
· Share Incentive Plan
· Increase of Vacation / Annual Leave with tenure
· Healthcare and Additional Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Group Income Protection
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please see link below to our Candidate Privacy Statement -