Product Marketing Manager (Laboratory Diagnostics) - NI / Ireland
Northern Ireland /
Platform – DxRx Product Marketing Team /
At Diaceutics we believe that every patient should get the precision medicine they deserve. We are a data analytics and end-to-end services provider enabled by DXRX - the world’s first Network solution for the development and commercialization of precision medicine diagnostics. Diaceutics has worked on every precision medicine brought to market and provides services to36 of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. We have built the world’s largest repository of diagnostic testing data with a growing network of 2500 labs in 51 countries.
Diaceutics has launched a digital platform, DXRX – The Diagnostic Network® to get every patient the treatment they deserve. As we introduce new capabilities and products to our portfolio, we are expanding our product marketing function to embark on a long term growth strategy which will build loyalty and network effect across our stakeholders and deliver revenue across our full product portfolio.
As the Product Marketing Manager for Clinical Diagnostics, you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of our platform within our Clinical Laboratory and Laboratory Diagnostic Industry client base.
Partnering with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and other teams across the company, you’ll set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward. In addition, you’ll help drive the strategy, execution, and development of sales enablement tools and collateral to ensure our platform is easily understood. You’ll be responsible for understanding our users and ways to connect with them on and off platform by working with a team to create and drive positive network effect, ensuring we have suitable collateral and assets to engage them in all digital channels as well as at events and conferences throughout the year.
We are a distributed team. Keeping in touch with a remote team is part of the job, ensuring you understand the product capabilities, product strategy, and the roadmap ahead.
We need somebody who is comfortable learning our domain to identify ways to innovate and improve.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Drive the creation of product content (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the laboratory and diagnostic industries.
2. Collaborate closely with Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and agency partners to create and maintain product messaging cohesiveness.
3. Help departments within marketing drive awareness and understanding of our platform through demand gen campaigns, from strategy to launch-day execution.
4. Coordinate user and competitive research —both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand our users and competitive landscape, and then turn those results into actionable insights.
5. Iterate on the value proposition for our platform and identify use cases that resonate with our clients and users—then weave both of those inputs into compelling market-facing messaging.
6. Develop, design and refine product positioning, messaging and value propositions.
7. Develop use cases and scenarios that demonstrates our position as a thought and market leader within precision medicine.
8. Own the go-to-market strategy for new products.
9. Partner with Sales & Marketing group to drive network effects among multiple stakeholders.
10. Partner with Product Management team to help translate technical specifications into value for our stakeholders.
11. Champion the needs of our users and understand their pain points to help define ways to engage with them.
12. Own the design process to deliver enhanced product marketing collateral.
13. Engage with users to gather testimonials and key success stories.
General Education and Experience:
· University Degree in a Life Science.
· Higher qualifications in Business Administration / Marketing / Project Management is advantageous.
· 10 years’ professional marketing experience to include minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a commercially focused Life Science role.
· Experience marketing to Clinical Laboratories / Diagnostics Industry / Pharma preferred.
· Skilled in developing, designing and refining engaging online and offline product collateral that captures the value to the various stakeholders.
· Go to Market Strategy including commercial modeling.
· Experience working in cross functional, distributed teams and interacting with leadership.
· Full product lifecycle experience.
· Analytical in your decision making, you define success of product marketing campaigns and measure against it.
· High energy, proactive and ability to learn new domains.
· Understanding of the commercialization of precision medicine.
· Scientific, Operational and Business understanding of the provision of pathology services and of related diagnostic service providers.
· Proficient in ownership and execution of Go to Market Product Strategy.
· Excellent communications skills, written, spoken and presentation.
· Track record working on engaging products that users build into their daily work.
· Well-equipped to respond to change with agile and innovative working style.
· Comfortable approaching problems as opportunities for improvement.
Life at Diaceutics
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 23 countries around the world with current expansion across Asia. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. 80% of our employees work remotely and we collaborate together as a global village.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Our employees are Empowered to take responsibility for their own personal development, encouraged to use strategic Foresight in leadership decisions, to build positive working relationships through Fun and productive engagements and to think independently like an Entrepreneur where the best idea wins no matter who said it. Communication flow is a key part of our inclusive working culture where team building leads to camaraderie and Trust between co-workers. We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependant on role).
· Training and development budgets for every team.
· Remote / Virtual Working.
- 9 Day Working Fortnight.
· Generous Annual and Public Holiday allowance.
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits.
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions.
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan.
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme.
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together.
Click here for Diaceutics PLC's Candidate Privacy Statement