Scientific and Advisory Services Division – Professional Services Team /
Please note: Candidates should be based within the UK / EU / North America or Canada
Diaceutics’ Professional Service Team is partnering with pharmaceutical clients to deliver valuable insights as well as driving thought leadership in precision medicine and diagnostic strategy.
The Domain Expert will lead development of client deliverables and conveying expert knowledge within own domain area. The position will require working closely with colleagues in the global matrix environment, and participation in multiple projects simultaneously under challenging timelines.
The primary purpose of the position is to use expertise in precision medicine e.g., market access, commercialization, companion diagnostics, assay development etc to ensure execution of high-quality client projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expertise and deep understanding of market access for diagnostic tests across different markets and how this relates to challenges in clinical development and commercialization as well as being able to translate these into risk and opportunities for patients being tested.
- Ensure projects are developed and delivered using the Diaceutics method© and are delivered to the highest possible standard. Drive the company ‘delight - don’t just deliver’ motto.
- Be the guardian of quality of content in all client deliverables leading to client delight and secure Diaceutics position to be the preferred partner to work with.
- Apply strategic and critical thinking in all projects to point out ‘why does this matter’ and essential conclusions.
- Proactively develop broader and deeper knowledge of related pharmaceutical market through on-the-job experience and participation in training opportunities.
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and Diaceutics team decision-making.
- Proactively continues to develop specific subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Being able to share knowledge attained in subject matter area(s) of expertise with the broader K&I team and company where required.
- Support KAM in client facing opportunities as the Domain Expert.
- Ability to translate scientific and data information into Business Solutions with calculating return on investment, and valuation that our clients understand.
- Derive insight from qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation processes that impact positively on the business and identify new business opportunities.
- Maintaining a high standard of professional conduct and compliance with all company SOP’s, policies and procedures.
- Understands and takes a role in implementing the business vision and objectives. Support business initiatives and actively supports the strategic development of the business.
- Takes an active role in the execution of client projects, owning development of content of client deliverable to meet client needs.
- Identify and report potential project and organizational challenges and risks to the Project Management Office in a timely manner and resolve these challenges independently.
- Support the K&I team in the development, production and improvement of internal projects and operational function.
- Promote Diaceutics culture and philosophy as reflected through completed projects, as well as quality of internal and external client interactions.
- Ability to work atypical work hours to achieve tight deadlines in a virtual global work environment.
General Education and Experience
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree Master’s, PhD, PharmD, Medical Degree preferred.
- Experience - 3 - 5 years of experience in personalized medicine and IVD is required, greater than 5 years preferred, particularly if candidate does not have an advanced degree. For example, working in the pharmaceutical industry, for diagnostic company or within a clinical laboratory.
- Computer and Software Knowledge and Skills – Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced PowerPoint users preferred.
- Virtual Communication –expertise with internet-based teleconferencing and communication technology, being able to effectively communicate and get messages across on virtual platforms is strongly desired.
- Client centricity – demonstrate high-attention to detail and an exceptional customer service ethos.
Life at Diaceutics:
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 13 countries around the world. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. All of our employees work remotely or in a hybrid model and we collaborate together as a global community.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Diaceutics community is Empowered to explore new ideas and paths, and to develop new solutions for our pharma clients and lab partners. By applying Foresight, innovative and entrepreneurial skills we can lead at the forefront of Precision Medicine. Fun is what makes life working at Diaceutics so special as it is the fuel of what we do, both internally and externally. Special care for Empathy allows us to create an open environment for working together, being listened to and understood, even when working remotely. Communication has a special place at Diaceutics, being key across all our interactions, where we assume positive intent which leads to widespread Trust across our community.
We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
· Training and development opportunities
· Remote / Virtual Working
· Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
· Share Incentive Plan
· Increase of Annual Leave with tenure
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Group Income Protection
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please see link below to our Candidate Privacy Statement -