Analyst, Associate Director
Northern Ireland /
Insight & Engagement Services Division – Analyst Department /
At Diaceutics, we have a business aligned to a compelling cause and belief. Our purpose is the North Star for our strategic direction. It guides growth, keeping us focused on the impact on the patient.
Every patient gets the opportunity to receive the right test and the right drug to change their disease.
We provide the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with solutions for the launch of precision medicine diagnostics enabled by DXRX – The Diagnostic Network®.
DXRX is the world’s first diagnostic commercialization platform for precision medicine, integrating multiple pipelines of best-in-class real-world diagnostic testing data from a global network of laboratories, providing life sciences organizations the insights needed for deep understanding, segmentation, and targeting in precision medicine
Please note: Candidates should be based within the United Kingdom.
A waiting list will be compiled for future Analyst positions that may arise within the next 12 months.
As part of the Analyst Team, the Analyst will have a strong analytical mindset and experience with performing advanced analytics to provide insights that support pharmaceutical commercialization.
The individual will need to work cross-functionally across different internal teams and client accounts, conducting analytics across projects delivered to clients, understanding business requirements and generating analytics to support business decisions. Data from a wide range of sources, incorporated into the DXRX database will be queried and wrangled to conduct analytics, such as segmentation, to produce insights. The individual will work collaboratively so that clients utilize and gain maximum value from the Diaceutics products and our DXRX analytics platform.
The role will use claims, EHR and lab data to examine and quantify, biomarker testing rates, biomarker positivity rates and Rx conversation rates to support the commercialization of precision medicines. This includes data analytics to support segmentation and targeting based on lab and physician testing behaviours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work cross functionally as part of project teams to deliver client projects on time to the highest of quality.
2. Translate clients’ requirements into data strategies to deliver insights.
3. Query DRRX database, using tools such as Knime and SQL language to wrangle data for analytics.
4. Manage large amounts of complex healthcare data including Claims, EHR, and clinical data sources data.
5. Further establish a platform-based working standard by leveraging our DXRX platform and owning scalable analytics into data visualizations.
6. Translate complex rules and project requirements from internal and external stakeholders into technical specifications, including calculations, custom groups, parameters, filtering criteria, aggregations, etc.
8. Ensure input data is of high quality and is supplemented with industry insights and business knowledge to deliver clear and effective dashboards within a set deadline exceeding client expectations to secure repeat business.
9. Work collaboratively with other teams to support operational excellence, attain growth targets, and ensure the smooth running of the company.
10. Apply critical thinking and problem-solving methodologies to identify process improvements and ensure best-in-class operational performance.
General Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, computer science, informatics, mathematics or a scientific field (an additional PhD, MSc or MBA degree preferred)
Minimum 3 years:
- Experience of working with healthcare data (experience with US claims data preferred) to support pharmaceutical companies, including data analytics, such as segmentation and targeting.
- Experience in relational database querying using SQL and data wrangling using tools such as knime to manage large amounts of complex data.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
2. Working understanding of pharmacy, EHR, claims, and lab data and how commercial pharmaceutical functions can use these data sets.
3. Demonstrate a data curious mindset and explore improved ways to answer clients’ business questions with new analytical methods.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to drive successful outcomes with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
5. Proven self-starter ability, with evidence of having worked independently and on your own initiative.
6. Ability to embrace and manage work in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to travel ad hoc to meet the role's needs.
Life at Diaceutics:
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 13 countries around the world. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. All of our employees work remotely or in a hybrid model and we collaborate together as a global community.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Diaceutics community is Empowered to explore new ideas and paths, and to develop new solutions for our pharma clients and lab partners. By applying Foresight, innovative and entrepreneurial skills we can lead at the forefront of Precision Medicine. Fun is what makes life working at Diaceutics so special as it is the fuel of what we do, both internally and externally. Special care for Empathy allows us to create an open environment for working together, being listened to and understood, even when working remotely. Communication has a special place at Diaceutics, being key across all our interactions, where we assume positive intent which leads to widespread Trust across our community.
We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
· Training and development opportunities
· Remote / Virtual Working
· Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
· Share Incentive Plan
· Increase of Annual Leave with tenure
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Group Income Protection
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please see link below to our Candidate Privacy Statement -