Vice President, Insight Solutions
US - East Coast /
Insight Solutions Division – Insights Solutions Team /
At Diaceutics, we have a business aligned to a compelling cause and belief. Our purpose is the North Star for our strategic direction. It guides growth, keeping us focused on the impact on the patient.
Every patient gets the opportunity to receive the right test and the right drug to change their disease.
We provide the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with solutions for the launch of precision medicine diagnostics enabled by DXRX – The Diagnostic Network®.
DXRX is the world’s first diagnostic commercialization platform for precision medicine, integrating multiple pipelines of best-in-class real-world diagnostic testing data from a global network of laboratories, providing life sciences organizations the insights needed for deep understanding, segmentation, and targeting in precision medicine.
Please note: Applicants must be based within United States
Closing Date: 12noon EST 2nd February 2023
Being a leader of the Insight Solutions Division, the VP of Insight Solutions will be a visible leader with an executive presence in the client-facing consultant/analyst team, ensuring the highest quality client engagements through thought partnership and best-in-class data analytics. In addition, the VP of Insight Solutions will be accountable for the division’s performance and be an integral part of the day-to-day smooth running of the organization.
The individual will ensure clients utilize and gain maximum value from the Diaceutics products and our DXRX analytics platform. In addition, the role will provide significant leadership across the business and be at the vanguard of client-centric thinking and data curiosity.
This role requires an individual who has commercial acumen and the ability to build meaningful relationships with senior leaders in the life sciences industry. In addition, the position requires an authentic and influential leader to develop and shape the client-facing function of the Insight Solutions Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Build, lead and manage a team of client-facing data consultants/business analysts providing best-in-class analytics, and customer support in the pharmaceutical/life science sector.
2. Lead by example in building meaningful thought partnership relationships with clients.
3. Be commercially accountable for the performance of the account-based team, including being a point of escalation for the team.
4. Work collaboratively with other VPs across the business to drive operational excellence, attain growth targets, and ensure the smooth running of the company.
5. Responsible for driving strategic and operational planning, performance, and execution of departmental strategy.
6. Be a visible leader with an executive presence within data and platform functions of Diaceutics, driving for scalability, digital transformation, and subscription-based product model.
7. Play a leading role in the account review process, driving a client-centric ethos.
8. Deeply understand our client’s needs and be able to translate these into solutions through Diaceutics data products, including segmentation and targeting.
9. Ensure client engagements are of the highest quality with leading analytics and consultancy through Diaceutics' Thought partnership with clients.
10. Translate complex rules and project requirements from external stakeholders into technical specifications with cross-functional teams to enable high-quality client-centric engagements
11. Lead through a comprehensive understanding of pharmacy, EMR, Claims, and lab data sources.
12. Apply critical thinking and problem-solving methodologies to identify process improvements and ensure best-in-class operational performance.
General Education and Experience:
1. Education – Honours degree in a relevant scientific field or business, Master’s degree in a relevant scientific field or business is desirable.
2. Experience - Minimum 10-15 years of proven experience of:
a. Leading client engagements/delivering services (including SaaS in data/analytics/insights into commercial pharmaceutics companies).
b. Conducting data analytics such as segmentation and targeting in the life sciences setting, using pharmacy, EHR, claims, and lab data.
c. Proven senior experience with a successful track record in growing revenue in accounts.
Minimum five years’ Leadership experience:
d. Inspirational leadership of teams working in challenging and complex work environments where your leadership style has had a transformational impact.
e. Experience in scaling and digital transformation of data analytics in a SaaS or platform setting
f. Proven experience in successfully leading highly engaged teams in a remote environment, including strategic planning and operational execution.
g. Proven track record of leading client-facing teams to exceed group account targets.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
1. Proven Leadership skills and capability evidenced through recognized measures, for example, ongoing leadership development/ business growth/ people impact.
2. Proven upskilling, deep understanding, and excellent capabilities in data analytics for commercial pharmaceutics, such as segmentation and targeting.
3. Extensive understanding of pharmacy, EHR, claims, and lab data and how commercial pharmaceutical functions can use these data sets.
4. Comprehensive understanding of the commercialization of pharmaceuticals in the fields of oncology and rare diseases.
5. Proven business acumen in growing departments or companies, ranging from key account management to enterprise-wide deal structuring, negotiating, and contracting.
6. Evidence of excellent interpersonal and communication skills to drive successful outcomes with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
7. Proven self-starter ability, with evidence of having worked independently and on your initiative at a senior level to drive successful outcomes.
8. Experience/ working understanding of a technology and data business model on the dynamics of strategic growth.
9. Experience in Healthcare / Life Sciences, focusing on working directly with strategic
leaders to drive business performance.
10. Ability to embrace and manage work in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment.
11. Computer and software knowledge and skills – highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and skilled in Excel and PowerPoint.
12. Ability to travel ad hoc to meet the role's needs.
Life at Diaceutics:
We are a multi-cultural, diverse team spanning 13 countries around the world. One thing we all have in common is that we are dedicated people who are passionate about patient outcomes. All of our employees work remotely or in a hybrid model and we collaborate together as a global community.
At Diaceutics, we live by our values, The Diaceutics EFFECT. Diaceutics community is Empowered to explore new ideas and paths, and to develop new solutions for our pharma clients and lab partners. By applying Foresight, innovative and entrepreneurial skills we can lead at the forefront of Precision Medicine. Fun is what makes life working at Diaceutics so special as it is the fuel of what we do, both internally and externally. Special care for Empathy allows us to create an open environment for working together, being listened to and understood, even when working remotely. Communication has a special place at Diaceutics, being key across all our interactions, where we assume positive intent which leads to widespread Trust across our community.
We hire smart, fun people who care about our mission and about each other. Some interesting points about us:
· Competitive salary (and attractive bonus scheme dependent on role)
· Training and development opportunities
· Remote / Virtual Working
· Flexible Working incl. Flex Day Programme
· Share Incentive Plan
· Increase of Annual Leave with tenure
· Healthcare (including Vision and Dental) and Additional Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Enhanced Maternity and Sick Pay Provisions
· Robust Performance Management Framework and Individual Development Plan
· Generous Staff Referral Scheme
· Dedication to positive working culture with regular health and wellbeing activities and annual company get together
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please see link below to our Candidate Privacy Statement -