Los Angeles, California /
Diamond Foundry – Technical /
At Diamond Foundry, we are delivering the future of diamonds. We are America's #1 producer of diamonds, creating real diamonds aboveground in our San Francisco foundry using our proprietary solar technology. We sell our products via multiple channels world-wide.
Diamond Foundry is looking for a Netsuite Administrator to join our growing technology team. The ideal candidate will be a taskmaster, very detailed and understand how to prioritize requests to help us scale. This person should have a solid understanding of Netsuite and know how to organize projects that align with the organization as the company scales. This person will help build complex reports, clean up processes as it pertains to business needs and assist users with requests. The role requires a high attention to detail, the ability to prioritize projects and is a key role in helping Diamond Foundry as we step into the next phase.
- Source business requirements and processes and translate into deliverable tasks across various business units
- Develop and maintain saved searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards
- Transpose reports to necessary outlets (google, Salesforce, etc)
- Maintain user roles and system access working along with HR for onboarding/offboarding
- Provide front line system/technical support and training to NetSuite users
- Support accounting tasks: AP, AR, GL, and fixed assets
- Support Executive team asks as well as Sales Operations requests
- Develop additional tools and utilities as needed for support
- Troubleshoot/manage integration points to Netsuite
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other business related field; or BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or other technology related field
- 3+ Years implementing NetSuite (full lifecycle implementations)
- Configuring NetSuite to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Integrate NetSuite and other third-party programs.
- Experience with REST, SOAP, SQL, C#, MySQL and MongoDB
- Assist with bringing in additional entities' data into NetSuite and validating data.
- Knowledge of e-commerce, logistics and fulfillment work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing items, orders and inventory.
- Knowledge of all things NetSuite
- High ability to organize and prioritize
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to follow through with little direction
- Experience with Shopify a plus
- Experience with Boomi a plus
We are rapidly expanding and are hiring for positions in:
San Francisco, CA - technology
Los Angeles, CA - ecommerce
Wenatchee, WA – foundry
Shanghai, CN - ecommerce
Real. Unique. World Positive.
For more information, visit DiamondFoundry.com