Equipment Operations Technician (Hourly FT)
Wenatchee, Washington /
Diamond Foundry – Equipment Ops /
At Diamond Foundry, we are delivering the future of diamonds. We are America's #1 producer of diamonds, creating real diamonds aboveground in our San Francisco foundry using our proprietary solar technology. We sell our products via multiple channels world-wide.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to support our diamond production. As a Equipment Operations Technician, you will be joining a team of highly skilled production technicians and engineers. This position includes operating and repairing complex semiconductor style plasma CVD manufacturing equipment and their support equipment.
- Complete required training and perform tasks in accordance with established safety practices
- Troubleshoot complex electro-mechanical semiconductor, high vacuum equipment, perform maintenance, and repairs to minimize tool down-time and variability to increase equipment availability and reliability
- Create and maintain production, maintenance and repair documentation, and records as needed
- Work with team members and independently with a high degree of initiative to support and maintain good manufacturing processes and continuous improvements
- Communicate production status and issues timely to team members and management
- Train personnel on equipment, maintenance, and safety practices
- Associates degree in technical field, military technical training with 4+ years’ experience; or 5+ years’ work experience in a related technical field
- Ability to troubleshoot high vacuum systems, microwave systems (generators, waveguide, tuners) using schematics, drawings, piping diagrams or equipment manuals and specifications
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude in facility equipment required (pumps, motors, compressors, heat exchangers, VFDs, PLCs, etc.), compressed gas control, purification, and monitoring systems a plus
- Familiarity using PPF and safe practices when working with HV, microwave, compressed gases, and chemicals.
- Ability to perform critical tasks with a high level of accuracy per procedures
- Good computer skills, and MS-Office (or Google apps equivalent)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Documentation experience a plus
- Standing, kneeling, reaching, climbing ladders, and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. No work restrictions.
- Able and willing to work overtime and weekends to meet production goals
- Positive attitude with excellent team-working skills
- Honest, and respectful to others
- Strong work ethic and goal-oriented
- Fast learner, unafraid to ask questions or admit mistakes
- Thrives in a dynamic environment; flexible to change
- Strives to continuously improve
We are rapidly expanding and are hiring for positions in:
San Francisco, CA - technology
Los Angeles, CA - ecommerce
Wenatchee, WA – foundry
Shanghai, CN - ecommerce
Real. Unique. World Positive.
For more information, visit DiamondFoundry.com