San Francisco, California /
Diamond Foundry – Engineering /
At Diamond Foundry, we are delivering the future of diamonds. We are America's #1 producer of diamonds, creating real diamonds aboveground in our San Francisco foundry using our proprietary solar technology. We sell our products via multiple channels world-wide.
The Facilities Engineer is responsible for performing the day to day facility maintenance, facility planning, build-out & reconfigurations for manufacturing floor, labs and office areas. This position partners with cross-functional teams to define technical user requirements, design equipment layouts, and manage project schedules.
The job will be hands-on, installing and maintaining equipment in a manufacturing environment. You’ll:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, organize, and lead facility projects to completion.
- Develop budgets for repair and construction projects, manufacturing equipment and office furniture system installations.
- Ensure the designs conform to recognized codes and standards.
- Generate and update maintenance plans, task lists, checklists, and related facility drawings.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all facility systems, including process cooling water skids, process gas distribution systems, HVAC and electrical power.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field; or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant facility experience.
A qualified candidate will have a subset of these skills:
- Experience in semiconductor, solar or similar manufacturing facility is a big plus
- Strong project and program management skills and proven ability to develop and lead cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Experience interacting with authority-having jurisdiction (AHJ).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to use CAD for layout and design purposes
We are rapidly expanding and are hiring for positions in:
San Francisco, CA - technology
Los Angeles, CA - ecommerce
Wenatchee, WA – foundry
Shanghai, CN - ecommerce
Real. Unique. World Positive.
For more information, visit DiamondFoundry.com