D Foundry II Spain – Operations /
Diamond Foundry Inc. is solving the thermal limitation at the foundation of today's most exciting tech industries -- AI & cloud compute, electric-car power electronics, and 5G/6G wireless. We have managed to produce the world's first single-crystal diamond wafers and are now on a mission to put a diamond behind every chip. We are the rare unicorn that has grown fast and profitably. We received $515m in funding and are executing a multi-$B expansion plan for one of the greenest forms of tech manufacturing: converting greenhouse gas into diamond wafers using zero-emission energy.
Words have power, and code especially so. With the Factory Automation and Software Team at Diamond Foundry, you will design applications that allow the rest of the engineering organization to flourish, to grow better diamonds, and more of it.
Diamond Foundry is a company that grows diamonds using cutting edge plasma reactor technology moved by renewable energy. We are on track to be the first large-scale provider of diamond-based chipset technology to allow for a new generation of high-power hardware used in AI, cloud computing and 5G.
You are a software engineer with web stack experience eager to put your skills to use to design and deploy production-oriented applications to increase the amount and quality of our diamonds, as well as contribute to the pipelines and workflow of our automation and data analysis systems.
Words have power, and names are especially so. Come, and make a name for yourself with Diamond Foundry.
- Resolve interruptions to process data flow.
- Translate feature requests into actionable software design.
- Design improvements to our core reactor software to push the quality of our product.
- Deploy microservices-based applications to analyze the production data.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or adjacent field.
- 3+ years of software engineering or computer science experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, Web Services, Caching.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills, experience analyzing & presenting data.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders.
- Operational knowledge of network architecture, cloud and hybrid on-prem/cloud platforms.
A qualified candidate will have a subset of these skills:
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to a candidate’s job duties, experience, and location. We will also consider higher-level candidates and salary will be adjusted accordingly.
Diamond Foundry believes in supporting our employees from the workplace to their personal and home life. We provide eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Perks include employee discounts to VRAI. All benefits offered are available starting your first day.
Diamond Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.