Wenatchee, Washington /
Diamond Foundry – People Operations /
Diamond Foundry Inc. is the global leader in single-crystal diamond technology. We produce single-crystal diamond (SCD) wafers by crystallizing greenhouse gas into diamond using proprietary plasma reactors powered by zero-emission energy. Founded in 2012 in San Francisco, California by Stanford/M.I.T./Princeton engineers, Diamond Foundry Inc. received $315MM in funding and has had a multi-year track record of profitable fast growth.
We are looking for a highly organized and detailed Recruiting Coordinator with excellent customer service skills to join our team. In this role, you will serve as an integral part of the People Operations team providing a seamless candidate experience and will be supporting a wide range of recruitment efforts.
- Manage the recruitment process as well as improve hiring processes to streamline the recruiting process to make sure both candidates and hiring teams have a great experience.
- Organize and facilitate interviews, debriefs, and partner with the recruiting team to drive offers.
- Partner with hiring managers to solidify job requirements, post on the internal ATS system and job boards.
- Guide candidates through the interview process.
- Liaise with local schools, programs, and communities for recruiting opportunities and pipelines.
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into Lever (ATS) and other recruiting tools.
- Be Brilliant at the Basics: Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates.
- Communicate Effectively - Tailor written and verbal communication to different audiences and situations.
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination experience in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills.
- You have a consultative mindset and can function autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and recruiting teams.
- Team player who loves connecting people and opportunities.
Diamond Foundry welcomes applications from candidates who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition for hiring.
Please upload your resume on the application page. Files accepted include: PDF, .DOC, DOCX, HTML