Human Resources Business Partner, Senior Analyst
Human Resources – HRBP /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the job:
You will be a strategic partner of our expanding business in Mexico, providing comprehensive HR support to a young, passionate and highly diverse team. You will use your HR expertise to contribute in building a leading entrepreneurial team, by developing efficient HR systems, generate and retain talents, coaching leadership and optimizing culture integration.
- Lead organizational development activities to develop and enhance current organizational capabilities.
- Provide HR guidance to business leaders and all employees, provide individual and group training on a variety of HR tools, policies and procedures, management training and topics as required.
- Partner closely with COE (China and LatAm) and other functions to develop tailored HR solutions for Mexico team and implement HR policies, procedures, systems and initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness
- Design & organize cultural integration initiatives to create a better team dynamic
- Develop employee retention and proactive engage in creating sourcing strategies for key positions
- Identify training needs for managers, teams and individuals, and offer systematic guide and support on talent’s growth
- Take care of all the employees, resolve employees day-to-day HR issues
- Engage and influence management to support and implement HR initiatives
The successful applicant:
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner.
- A people- person with strong empathy, passionate about communicating with people and help them solve problems.
- High analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Ability to take business insights and translate into the Organization & People agenda to influence the business.
- Proven ability to build solid, trusting and credible relationships.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally.
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation in Mexico.
- Strong organization and project management skills, comprehensive tact and discretion.
- Bachelor degree, and proven work experience as an HR Business Partner for 8 years or more.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience in the high tech industry and / or with Sales teams.
- Proven successful experience working across a complex, global organization.
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/