Operations Intern - Growth Ops - SQL
Operations – Growth & Product Ops /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
If you are you passionate about business, data and entrepreneurship, DiDi invites you to face the great challenges of the Food Operations team as an intern. We develop data searches, data analysis, business insights and data models to participate in the development of business strategies. This is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity to soak up the world of business and big data-based decisions.
- Data extractions and data searches in a Hive big data environment.
- Edit and generate dashboards and reports based on big data sources and tools.
- Generate insights and new ideas to the business supported by data analysis.
- 50% Technical activities and 50% Business insights
- Coordinate with internal teams to implement operations activities
The Successful Applicant
- Enrolled in Physics, Computer Engineering, Business Administration
- Big plus: Previous experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science projects, Statistical Analysis, Experimental Design and Analysis, Operations, Consulting, Automation
- At least 1 year before graduation (also 2022 graduates)
- 1 year of experience in related fields developing projects or managing data bases.
- Strong Analytical Skills (Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Calculus)
- Solid knowledge on programming languages: SQL; Python
- Big plus: Tableau, R
- Advanced Excel: Data manipulation; advanced formulas; pivot tables
- Big plus: Power Query
- Fluent English
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/