Senior Product Analyst
Latam Mid-Platform – CX Product /
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
About the job:
Imagine yourself developing products and features to solve customers problems on a global scale. When I say global I am not joking-Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentina, China, Russia, Panama, Peru and Colombia - I said I was not joking :)
Bring your ideas, energy, knowledge and help us to change the transportation business in the world.
- Help us in the creation of a customer centric culture;
- Understand customer pain points;
- Produce mockups and define solutions;
- Guide multifunctional, multicultural, high performance teams;
- Organize and prioritize backlogs and road maps;
- Test and analyse solutions;
- Define, track and improve OKRs;
- Influence stakeholders on a global scale.
The successful applicant
- Strong analytical skills (yup, you are going to deal with a ton of data)
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Open to change (the only constant on DiDi is that we are always changing)
- Fluent Business English (it is global so this one is mandatory)
- Fluent Business Spanish (not mandatory)