Japan Food - Japan – Human Resources /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
1. Partner with business to provide local HR solutions including but not limit to organization efficiency, culture cultivation, talent solution and so on, to support and enable business success.
Work with business leaders to root-cause issues, match people strategies to business strategies, and deliver global programs that drive results.
Facilitate business leaders to communicate with the employee and improve people morale.
2. Responsible for the continuous construction of local policy, process, system and any necessary HR mechanisms setup to ensure HR local operations in an efficiency and compliance manner. Ensure the construction is aligned with Headquarter frame and also able to match the business needs, local culture and norms for application
3. Professional expertise in Japan local labor related regulations. Influence and educate business better understand Japan’s labor market and make right people decision. Design and conduct ER related management rules.
4. Cooperate with China headquarter HR group and other key functions to make Japan HR agenda and responsible for both execution and effects which align with headquarter Frame.
5. Report to International HR Head, which may keep agility according to our business development. As an HR Generalist based in Tokyo. Good understanding for both Japan and China would be plus
1. 8+ years of HR experience, among which at least 2 years of Japan ER experience is a must, solid knowledge, especially Japanese labor laws and regulations;
2. Global and open mindset. Global company or start-up company experience is preferred; passion and motivation on working in internet or starts-up business;
3. Can quickly grasp the business knowledge, quick learner and smart to adapt to fast-pace business change; able to help and influence business leaders with insights, strong leadership to coach business and lead people)
4. Resilience and strong delivery
5. Compassionate to people, sensitive to humanity, and willing to help people grow, strong interpersonal skill;
6. Bachelor degree or above;
7. Language ability: business or native Japanese speaker, fluent English; mandarin is very preferred.