Data Analytics Manager
Business Intelligence – BI /
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job
As a Data Analytics Manager at 99 you will have the opportunity to impact millions of lives every day.
You’ll drive projects that inspire our data-driven culture, bringing in-depth visibility to our business and identifying key take-aways for decision making and generating actionable insights. You’ll leverage analysis impact by being able to handle both holistic and pin-focused views like a breeze.
Our key goal is to increase company efficiency, have a deeper understanding of our business and identify opportunities. Our big data stack has tons of data available and high end tools around the Hadoop ecosystem.
The Data Analytics Manager will work closely with internal teams including Acquisition, CRM, Finance, Marketing, Safety, Products, etc. Strong skills required in data analysis, fetching, communication and relationship. Working experience of SQL required.
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify opportunities for better decision making.
- Coordinate with other teams to measure the impact and efficiency of new features and business processes.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with other teams such as Acquisition, CRM, Finance, Marketing, Safety, Products, etc.
- Conduct complex analysis to answer key questions and influence product strategy.
- Analyze large amounts of data to find patterns and generate insights that will improve business results.
- Be responsible for data preparation and extraction, be able to develop dashboards and create data pipelines
The successful applicant:
- Bachelor's degree required (any area).
- Advanced English.
- Experience in data related functions
- Ability to communicate clearly and to effectively influence others.
- Advance in SQL is strongly preferred. Nevertheless, advance level in other languages apply to (Python, R).
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills to interact with different stakeholders.
- Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines.
- Familiar with data warehouse, machine learning is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of experimental design, statistical methods is a plus.