Telecom Senior Analyst
IBT – IT /
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easygoing day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionize urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job
You will be responsible to understand local users needs and business scenario from requirement discovery and research. Explore trends of system solutions in the contact center industry and deeply think the necessity of user experience and efficiency resolutions through daily operation. Be involved in key projects and make huge contributions to the company. Work with professional technical (engineering) teams to define the proposals, becoming a professional technical consultant of cloud contact center. Colaborate with large-scale CX operational professions, system operation professions, and CRM product & engineering teams. You can have great achievements and experience a lot through strategic project implementations.
- Project management and product operation: Member of Responsible team for contact center system project implementation, including but not limited to phone system, workforce management system, quality and training system. As a central point of contact for inbound requests from other teams. In support of new system deployment and new feature communication and training. Monitor operation process and user experience. Keep on track on system quality issues and user pain points to work on continuous improvement resolutions.·
- Coordination and risk management: Capable of identifying the necessity of a new system/ tool implemented from a 3rd party. Capable of identifying the pros and cons of vendors’ proposals. Coordinate with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to define the ideal solutions and requirement scope. Identify the potential risks associated with features/projects and drive to resolution. Collaborate with internal teams and negotiate with 3rd party vendors to ensure the project plan can be realized.·
- Continuous improvement and requirement management: Discover and collect the change requests from users. Able to analyze the requirement list and to determine the relevance, lead-time, benefits, and costs associated with the requests. Confirm the development efforts and timeline with internal developers or 3rd party vendors, and monitor feature release timeline. Responsible for user satisfaction among all countries.·
- Communication: Design a communication strategy to help the organization to understand the direction of the system/ product, foster transparency in the 3rd party’s or internal team’s roadmap, and clarity around the strategy. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure new system/product/feature releases are well communicated ahead of time and all information is available.
- Technical skills: Capable to do an assertive troubleshooting and escalation process to solve any kind of problems, also to involve the stakeholders necessary to get faster resolution. Domain infrastructure scenario such as cloud environment, mpls connectivity, lan to lan as a provider connectivity and endpoint. Knowledge of network and telecom such as OSI, TCP/IP, NAT, VPN, QoS, voice (SIP, UDP, VOIP)
The Successful applicant:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience·
- 4+ years’ experience with contact center (system) solution management, with knowledge of contact center (CC) operation management methodology required.·
- Previous experience in international & large-scale project of CC system (product) deployment required.
- Previous experience with planning international network routing, telecom routing, CRM system, etc. required.
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
- A keep an eye to details·
- English as a working language