Operations Fleet Senior Analyst (CDMX)
Operations – Growth & Product Ops /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the job:
Being part of the Fleet team puts you at the heart of one of DiDi’s core values: unlocking economic opportunity for our drivers. As part of the broader Growth organization, our Fleet team is responsible for expanding opportunity for our drivers by deepening their access to vehicles to drive. Whether through helping drivers rent vehicles or eventually opening credit access to purchase their own, this role works closely with our team of fleet partners to help grow our drivers’ access to reliable vehicles
- Full ownership of strategies to improve fleet partner engagement, loyalty and retention
- Creation of new initiatives to more efficiently match drivers to available vehicles
- Constant analysis of data to understand day-to-day behavior of our fleet partners and drivers
- Collaboration with several supporting areas like marketing, product, and user research to place the user’s experience at the core of the fleet partner experience
- Partnership across the broader Fleet and Driver Growth teams to improve drivers’ access to our platform and grow the national base of divers
The successful applicant
- Engineering, economics or other analytically-focused academic background. All backgrounds are welcome if you see yourself suitable in a highly analytic environment
- Previous professional experience in analytical or operational roles is preferred
- Working familiarity with and demonstrated experience using programming languages for data analysis (SQL required, Python preferred)
- Great attitude and hands-on approach
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks
- Proficiency in English & Spanish
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/