HR Operations Manager
Human Resources – HR Operations /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the job:
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of HR management practices, end to end processes and ability to monitor and control data and problem-solving, while assisting with a variety of questions across all areas of HR, including policies, benefits, pay, recruitment, and more.
- Maintain a customer-oriented culture to resolve employees needs on first point of contact.
- Ensure process and procedure documentation is always effective and in place and operate business continuity.
- Ability to manage diverse perspectives across global team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ensure HR integrity and compliance through accurate management of employee data as required
- Able to manage high volume of data, process it and analyze it.
- Accountable for maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Write and maintain HR procedures and manage improvement initiatives.
- Leverage knowledge base to provide consistent customer service and solutions to customer inquiries
- Relay opportunities for improvement of daily processes and assisting in the implementation of these initiatives
- Support peers with problem resolution and effective use of knowledge tools
The successful applicant:
- 3+ years of experience in HR Operations with an understanding of different HR areas
- Must have full proficient in English (verbal and written communication skills). This is a MANDATORY requirement.
- Proven experience managing complex HR processes and being able to solve and identify solutions to problems.
- High level of attention to detail and results oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and balance multiple tasks.
- Passionate for continuous improvement.
- Solid working knowledge on Success Factors experience preferred.
- Proficient in excel and mandatory experience working with payroll and personnel administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations or Human Capital (Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Industrial Relations)
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/