Safety Project Analyst
Safety Operations – Safety /
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the lives of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the job:
In order to support a sustainable growth it is necessary to pay attention to all obstacles that can appear in the customer journey, delivering a good and safe experience to our customers. It is also important to address all those aspects to not only guarantee that the company is safe and fights to reduce incidents in the platform, but also to be perceived as safe and reliable. We are then looking for a person to support us in this very challenging process, addressing the main issues that might appear in the customer journey and helping us maintain our safety status for the category in place.
- Be the focal point and manage DashCam operation/improvements
- Create insightful analysis, build benchmarks and recommendations to support and lead strategic decisions for the business
- Create internal influence to address problems/expansions/improvements and be the owner of the action plans’ governance
The successful applicant:
- Bachelor´s degree
- Fluency in English
- Problem solving mindset, data-driven and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Full ownership mindset: you will be responsible and accountable for all initiatives led by you;
- Agility is a critical requirement in our industry, but you will need to balance speed with a structural and concise perspective to execute in a a fast and efficient way;