Business Intelligence /Operations Intern - (SQL Needed)
Business Intelligence – BI /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the role:
If you are you passionate about business, data and entrepreneurship, DiDi invites you to face the great challenges of the business intelligence team as an intern. Business Intelligence team is responsible to give analytical and data support to the business. We develop data searches, data analysis, business insights and data models to participate in the development of business strategies. This is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity to soak up the world of business and big data-based decisions.
- Data extractions and data searches in a Hive big data environment.
- Edit and generate dashboards and reports based on big data sources and tools.
- Generate insights and new ideas to the business supported by data analysis.
- Participate in business strategies, based on the knowledge of the data that you will develop with your team.
- Participate in develop data models to better understand the business related patterns.
- Participate in the constant construction of a culture of decisions and strategies based on data.
The successful applicant:
- SQL Knowledge.
- Strong Structured and analytical thinking.
- Passion for continuous learning of new data processing and analysis tools.
- Curious about the knowledge of analytical and statistical tools and ideas.
- Fully bilingual. Possess excellent English/Spanish reading and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy for building things from the buttom up,since DiDi is a company of entrepreneurs.
- Ability to adapt to changes constantly, since DiDi is a startup.
- Enjoy for individual and teamwork.
- Nice attitude to share with this great DiDi family.
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/