Customer Experience Project Senior Analyst (CDMX)
Operations – Customer Service Hub /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the role:
UAU! (our customer experience area ;]) is a key to delivering a great experience to our customers. Our team is BIG and full of people passionate about delivering a WOW service to our clients! As a Project Specialist you will lead multifunctional projects which will directly affect our customer experience as well as team experience and drive efficiency for our business, generating impact for thousands of people! You will handle different sorts of projects from people to product or process reviews to name a few. If you love building things from scratch and working with a diverse, top talent team, this might be the ideal job for you!
- Structure and execute multifunctional projects related to different scopes. (e.g. customer journey continuous improvement, product implementation, process review, relationship operations structure).
- Lead and execute project following the schedule, having high quality standard and within the scope.
- Communicate to and influence the whole structure involved in the project in order to engage the teams.
- Monitor and track Key Performance Indicators.
- Use critical and analytical thinking to identify potential challenges and opportunities and solve them in a fast and creative way. (Scrum & Agile methodology)
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree (required).
- Proven strong experience in project management and or consulting (4-6 years).
- Projects and process methodology.
- Advanced/fluent level of English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to interact with and influence internal and external partners.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrated background in solving complex problems.
- Desire to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment and highly motivated to deliver a memorable customer experience
- Excel Management mandatory (SQL-Python desirable)
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/