Safety Analyst (Online team)
Safety Operations – Safety /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the job
As a Safety Analyst, you must be able to assess and extract useful information for the organization, through different sources and have the ability to interpret and integrate it according to the requirements of the company. The analyzed information must generate knowledge about the operating environment (risks, vulnerabilities, improvement potential), which allows the company to prevent or minimize risks, take advantage of opportunities and recommend alternatives for action that allow making the best decisions in operational and security issues, as well as the development of new technological tools.
- Analyze data from the safety operation (incidents, possible risks), within the platform for the region.
- Perform safety incidents evolution recurring reports.
- Identify hotspots and risk areas, based on the data analysis.
- Analyze and integrate information from open sources and social networks, related to security incidents related to the business.
- Analyze features such as the onboarding process for all users, in order to identify improvements.
- Perform regional analysis to have some aspect in common, which leads to mitigation of security events.
The successful applicant:
- Data driven thinking: to be able to analyze and manage big data bases and to take decisions and make proposals based on the obtained insights from those analysis. Build models and make statistical forecasts.
- Advanced Excel skill. If you manage SQL, Python and Tableau, you will have extra points!
- Accountable, autonomous and proactive.
- Good communications skills and think outside the box.
- Synthesis ability to observe the data and extract its useful and relevant information.