Customer Experience Business Data Analyst (CDMX)
Customer Service – Spanish Speaking /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
About the role:
DiDi Food Business Intelligence team is seeking a data analyst to support the decision making, analysis and development of reports and dashboards for the Customer Experience food business. The Analyst will work closely with internal teams including Operations, Products, etc. Strong skills required in data analysis, fetching and communication. Working experience of SQL is required and visualization is desired (Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI).
- Support the business leaders and managers for food operations in the development of the analytics roadmap and strategy, as well as new and emerging opportunities for insights.
- Conduct data driven method to propel a healthy, sustainable, efficient and high-quality development of business
- Provide support on business decisions, specific business topic analysis and basic data construction (index framework, report, dashboard, etc.) for CX DiDi food business.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional department to perceive issues, analyze problems, suggest resolutions, push forward the implementation of projects, and iteratively build for optimizations.
The successful applicant
- BS degree in a quantitative discipline: statistics, applied mathematics, operation research, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.
- 1+ year of experience in data analytics/mining and statistical methods application.
- Programming-related knowledge and experience (SQL, Python, R, MATLAB).
- Strong data visualization skills desired, such as Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI, etc.
- Familiar with data warehouse (architecture), machine learning a plus.
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable working in a geographically distributed and cross-functional, multicultural environment.
- Professional proficiency in Spanish and English (mandatory).
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en https://mexico.didiglobal.com/aviso-de-privacidad-para-candidatos/