City Launch Manager (エリアローンチマネジャー）（DiDiフードジャパン）
Japan Food - Japan – Operations /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
What you’ll do
- Lead city team to achieve city growth OKRs, fully responsible for city launch strategy planning and programs management.
- Fully responsible for user and courier acquisition, and collaborate with sales team closely to support in restaurant acquisition.
- Explore operational and technical ways to encourage users, couriers and restaurants to be active with higher satisfaction level.
- Can work closely with headquarter teams, to provide insights on product and service improvement opportunities.
What you’ll need
- Have a passion for starting a business from scratch.
- Experience of being a team leader, marketing manager, operation manager or strategy consultants etc.
- Expert knowledge of e-commerce, retail or food industry etc. - Data-driven decision making.
- Able to work in a Japanese & English environment.
Tokyo or Osaka