In-House Network IT Specialist（社内ネットワークITスペシャリスト）（DiDiフードジャパン）
Japan Food - Japan – Information Security /
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment. Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental, and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities. By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit: www.didiglobal.com/news
• Research, design, implement, manage and troubleshoot information systems and technology solutions in support of business needs
• Partnering with other IT staff, manage office IT infrastructure: networking equipment, firewall, wireless network, and servers
• Develop and update automation tools and scripts
• Design guidelines and procedures for IT network administration and security best practices
• Find opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible
• Experience in technical and systems support including installing and troubleshooting server, desktop and network hardware, software and related peripheral equipment
• Strong working knowledge of network infrastructure: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, VPN, LAN/WAN technology
• Strong working knowledge of common network protocols and services including DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, BGP, MPLS and associated fundamentals.
• Familiar with a variety of OSs: Windows, MacOS, and Linux
• Strong project management and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to identify, define, and document operational duties and processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Should have well-developed interpersonal skills, a strong customer service attitude and desire to work as a vital member of the IT team.
• Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• May require working occasional flexible hours
• B.S./B.A. in a technical or business field, or equivalent practical experience
• Fluent Mandarin Chinese
• Experience in VoIP Telephony system configuration and implementation
• CCNA, CCNP or other similar certifications
• Coding experience with shell scripts, Python or Golang
（本社）東京都中央区晴海3-10-1 Daiwa晴海WeWork 2F