Gerente Regional de Vendas Centro/NO (BDM)
Food – Business Development /
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012, which today is part of the global company Didi Chuxing, the largest platform for convenience and transport by application in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and quiet day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of talented professionals who interact in a creative environment, full of energy and respect for diversity. It is the Orangers (our way of calling employees) that revolutionize urban mobility (99), build a quick option for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet so you can pay from trips to bills (99Pay ).
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory, and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences! Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles.
About the role:
The professional will lead the construction of a high performance team focused on expanding and engaging restaurants in the region, boosting 99 Food's results in the region.
It will create and redesign processes to make them robust and efficient.
It will constantly interact with the different areas of the business, developing impact actions.
- Lead and manage a high performance team from regional sales, ensuring the distribution of 99 Food in the region, increasing coverage, boosting the number of orders and market share.
- Planning, execution and control of processes, indicators, commercial conditions and market actions, being a reference for stakeholders.
- Direction, management and relationship with a third commercial structure, facilitating tools and resources in search of business productivity and profitability.
- Development of engagement and relationship with relevant restaurants in the region, working on the construction of the service plan, metrics and activities that drive results.
- Lead commercial projects and "task forces", which contribute to the development of the area.
The Successful applicant:
- Graduation or MBA in Administration, Economics, Engineering, Marketing, Communication, Advertising, others.
- Advanced Office package (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of the GSuite package (Google Spreadsheets, Presentations, Forms, Gmail, among others).
- Extensive knowledge of the main Delivery platforms
- Knowledge of management / analysis / data platforms (Sales Force, Tableau, Power BI, among others).
- Experience in the commercial / operations area (planning, direct / indirect distribution, sales / hunting, key accounts, service, development / farming).
- Experience in team management.
- Experience with building new businesses or restructuring / boosting existing areas.
- Delivery experience is a differentiator.
- Advanced English or upper intermediate,